Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$33
View deal
eDreams
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

If like us you are from the slightly older, but still fit and active group, this hotel is in a perfect location. Just off the main drag so much quieter but still close to bars and shops. Very peaceful, clean and great staff. We opted for an upgrade on room which meant we could sit out on an evening. Interesting walk to beach with enough smaller bars and shops to keep you going. They must have taken notice of reviews about massage as the message we had was the best we had at the resort. Perfect stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank valeriel418
The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak, Owner at The Visala Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear Valerie418,

Wow, thank you for your positive review! Nothing exceeds our satisfaction knowing that you truly enjoyed your time spent at The Visala. At the same time, I am humbled to learn that you loved our massage very much as well as the perfect location of the hotel.
I hope that the memories lingered in your mind and lead you back to our resort in the not-so-distant future as my team and I are looking forward to your return.
Please do let me know if there is anything I can assist you with your future stay.

Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

Fantastic hotel in a great location. Beautiful room which were very clean. Housekeeping were superb.
All staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was delicious with a fantastic choice.
The pool was amazing and extremely relaxing.
My only negative was the massage. The room smelt damp. The masseuse was completely unprepared. I had to ask her to put towels down as the blanket was clearly not clean and she left it so my face would have been directly against the plastic. Once the towel issue was sorted, the massage itself was average but satisfactory.
All in all, a great hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GlobeTrotting204652
thevisala, General Manager at The Visala Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear GlobeTrotting204652,

Thank you kindly for your lavish compliments! My team and I feel very humbled by the kind words and to learn that our dearest guests such as yourself experienced ‘fantastic’ treats at The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak,. I am delighted to hear that you were able to unwind due to services provided by staff members, the comfort of your room and relaxing swimming pool while at the same time enjoyed the food served at rooftop restaurant. Nothing is more pleasing to know that our dear guests such as yourself could enjoy your stay and would recommend and come back again.
Please accept my most sincere apologies for spa treatment you experienced not meeting your expectation. We are working really hard to bring the hotel's services and facilities up to the expected standard, comments such as yours are vital for us to continue improving. Once again I thank you for this.
GlobeTrotting204652, please do not hesitate to contact me for any of your future reservations as it will be my pleasure to assist.

Oks

Reviewed 23 October 2019

The hotel has a stunning room, it's big & tidy. Breakfast is delicious. The restaurant is on the rooftop, nice & relaxing.The hotel is close to all the shops & restaurant, cafes. The downside of the hotel is that it has a lot of stairs (2 levels), there is no elevator so get to our room with all our luggage is annoying & to the restaurant every morning. When you have a disabled individual with you. Apart from that we really enjoyed our stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sightseer29523518161

Thank you so much for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us and I am glad that you enjoyed most part of your stay experience through out stunning big & tidy room, the breakfast experience as well as and the ideally location of our resort. Thank you for all the compliments given.
Please accept my most sincere apologies for some parts of your stay not meeting your basic expectations especially due to no elevator in the resort. Our staff is available 24 hours to help all of our guest to lift their luggage, sorry if you experienced bringing your luggage by yourself. Your comment is value for us to improve our service and rest assured our staff will more attentive and not allow our guest to bring their own luggage while climb the stairs.
I hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2019

Myself and my husband stayed at the Visala Boutique for 5 nights at the start of our holiday in Bali. The room was very lovely. It was very, clean and spacious. The bed was huge and extremely comfortable. There was bath robes, slippers and complimentary water provided daily. I arrived on my birthday and was surprised with a birthday greeting on the bed made from rose petals and a lovely heart shaped, chocolate birthday cake.
The staff at the hotel were very informative and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Nothing was too much trouble.
The location of the hotel was good. It was approx 10min -15min walk to the beach and there was plenty of bars and restaurants within a couple of minutes walk.
I would definitely recommend this hotel if you like a small family run hotel with a personal touch.
The only complaint was that the lovely pool was shaded for most of the day so if you like to laze around a pool it’s probably not the ideal place to stay. It was fine for us as we went to the beach.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear JodeneWhitfield,

Thank you for your kind compliments, and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay with us.! It was truly our honor to be at your service and to be given the chance to craft memorable experience through out your stay. I am delighted to hear that you were able to unwind due to services provided by staff members, the comfort of your room and the ideally location of our resort, Nothing is more pleasing to know that our dear guests such as yourself could enjoy your stay and would recommend our hotel to other valued customer

JodeneWhitfield,, all of us here are looking forward to welcome you back at The Visala Boutique Suites, please do not hesitate to contact me should there be anything I can assist you for your future.

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

The thing I loved about the property the most was the excellent customer service from the wonderfully warm, friendly and very helpful staff of the Visala Boutique Suites.

I made a promise that I would name them in my review because they treated me with such warmth, grace and kindness and as a solo traveller I was never made to feel as though I was alone, so I would like to say a big thank you to Oka, the hotel manager who was so kind to me during my stay there and nothing was never too much for him to do for me as he is a consummate professional in every way. To the beautiful Ari who is expecting her first child in November and who was always so kind to me and even at 7 months pregnant never complained and was so hard working and nothing was too much for her to do for me, she even gave me the courage to go to the beach which was 10 minutes walk away from the hotel. I wish her a safe and blessed delivery. To Irfan my saviour who was so helpful in getting my room changed, as the room that I was initially given wasn’t suitable and was subsequently changed to a much better room on the first floor and I would like to thank him for always being accommodating when I needed help. I would also like to send a huge thank you to Nyoman and Putu, who were the two very lovely men who kept my room looking and smelling beautifully clean every day always with warm smiles on their faces and were always happy to talk to me and ask me what my plans were for the day. I would like to say a huge thank you to Komang for my daily breakfast feast and for being such a dear friend to me during my stay there.

To the wonderful chef who made my lovely evening meals and to all the restaurant staff for being so welcoming.

I would like to say a huge thank you to Made the hotel shuttle driver who picked me up from the airport when I arrived and took me back to the airport when I returned home. He was very patient, kind and accommodating.

I loved that the room was very clean and comfortable and decorated in a modern Balinese style with a twist and influence of Art Deco and that it was also great value for money.

I loved that there was a really lovely pool on the ground floor that was south facing but also well shaded, so that you got the sun but were also shaded from the sun when it was too hot.

The only thing that I said needed updating was the room on the ground floor, which was the only room that had a bath. I fed back to Oka the hotel manager that I felt the room was a massive selling point, it was also the only room on the ground floor that led directly to the lovely pool area and needed to be redecorated because it lacked a bit of love and attention and Oka said that he would take my feedback onboard.

Overall I would give the Visala Boutique Suites a 10 out of 10 star rating and would definitely return in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
thevisala, General Manager at The Visala Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Dear Liz,
Wow, how wonderful we are to receiving your kind words and the genuine compliments! Reading your review has really made my day
Thank you for your preference in choosing The Visala and for leaving such a wonderful and comprehensive review on our TripAdvisor page. There is nothing more satisfying than learning that our guests had a wonderful time during their stay with The Visala. Your appreciation and kind words will surely motivate all staff members even further to deliver excellent quality of service consistently.
Thank you for your constructive feedback of the room on the ground floor, rest assured that your feedback is well appreciated for our continuous improvement.

My team alongside myself are already looking forward to your next visit! Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance with your future bookings