“Best Straight Shave Ever!”
Review of Bali Barber & Spa

Bali Barber & Spa
Ranked #9 of 140 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Haircuts, Fades, Coloring, Hot Towel Shaves, Beard Trims, Deadlocking, and Spa - Before there was a spinning barber lamp on every Bali corner, there was Bali Barber, the original. For a few bucks more than the rest, experience the best haircut and professional hot towel shave Asia has to offer. We're an English speaking barbershop and our team is very familiar with Western, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African hair types and preferences. We practice proper hygiene and our cuts include complimentary pre/post hair washes, we use only disposable single use blades on our straight razors, and towels are properly laundered for an excellent client experience. Our Spa team can attend to your nails and other needs during your barber visit. Professional hair coloring is applied by Sr Stylists from The Shampoo Lounge using only high quality imported products for best results. Come on in and escape the heat in our AC'd shop and enjoy a few cold Bintangs during your service. A true Bali mancave.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Just had a straight shave by Harry, the best ever!! Will be coming back for more. Have been coming here for a few years and tried a different barber but won’t bother with anyone else again.

All reviews
in 158 reviews
"trim"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Harry cut my hair and did a fantastic job. He cut it exactly how I asked and was very precise. I also got a beard treatment from Dora and my beard has never felt so soft.

Great service, lovely people and good music playing!

PapayaFiends, Owner at Bali Barber & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

We take beards very seriously and were proud to be known as the beard HQ in Bali for many clients that have substantial beards. Most of our beards services were developed with our clients input to make sure that the results were exceptional. Thank you for your feedback helps us understand if we're doing well.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Gents! This place is a one stop shop for haircuts, cutthroat shaves etc etc etc! Harry, my barber, was very professional and created exactly what I was after. And for the price, you cannot go wrong! Thanks lads! Will be back next time in Bali! Hint: they serve Bintang while you get your hair cut!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Awesome place with the best service. I recommend Max if you are international as he knows how to work with difficult hair, as I have. Not straight, not curly and past my shoulders with damage from the sea air in Bali. Not only did he do a great and efficient job on my hair I was persuaded to have attention to my beard too. Outstanding job that almost makes me want to stop by each morning. So professional. Add to the fact they have a man cave if your waiting, they have beer to keep you distracted and a salon and beauty parlor underneath for you partner to get pampered. Well done, you tick all the boxes and more.