“Not just a haircut!”

Bali Barber & Spa
Ranked #8 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Haircuts, Fades, Coloring, Hot Towel Shaves, Beard Trims, Deadlocking, and Spa - Before there was a spinning barber lamp on every Bali corner, there was Bali Barber, the original. For a few bucks more than the rest, experience the best haircut and professional hot towel shave Asia has to offer. We're an English speaking barbershop and our team is very familiar with Western, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African hair types and preferences. We practice proper hygiene and our cuts include complimentary pre/post hair washes, we use only disposable single use blades on our straight razors, and towels are properly laundered for an excellent client experience. Our Spa team can attend to your nails and other needs during your barber visit. Professional hair coloring is applied by Sr Stylists from The Shampoo Lounge using only high quality imported products for best results. Come on in and escape the heat in our AC'd shop and enjoy a few cold Bintangs during your service. A true Bali mancave.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Gents! This place is a one stop shop for haircuts, cutthroat shaves etc etc etc! Harry, my barber, was very professional and created exactly what I was after. And for the price, you cannot go wrong! Thanks lads! Will be back next time in Bali! Hint: they serve Bintang while you get your hair cut!

All reviews
in 31 reviews
"cuts"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Awesome place with the best service. I recommend Max if you are international as he knows how to work with difficult hair, as I have. Not straight, not curly and past my shoulders with damage from the sea air in Bali. Not only did he do a great and efficient job on my hair I was persuaded to have attention to my beard too. Outstanding job that almost makes me want to stop by each morning. So professional. Add to the fact they have a man cave if your waiting, they have beer to keep you distracted and a salon and beauty parlor underneath for you partner to get pampered. Well done, you tick all the boxes and more.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Took their time and delivered an excellent cut and shampoo at a really reasonable price. Bonus that they're super nice guys AAAAA+++

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Having the Bali Barber as per of my wedding was a excellent experience. The groomsmen and the fathers of the bride and groom were attended to by the barber. Thanks for adding to the wonderful day!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction