“Fantastic!”

Bali Barber & Spa
Ranked #8 of 139 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Haircuts, Fades, Coloring, Hot Towel Shaves, Beard Trims, Deadlocking, and Spa - Before there was a spinning barber lamp on every Bali corner, there was Bali Barber, the original. For a few bucks more than the rest, experience the best haircut and professional hot towel shave Asia has to offer. We're an English speaking barbershop and our team is very familiar with Western, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African hair types and preferences. We practice proper hygiene and our cuts include complimentary pre/post hair washes, we use only disposable single use blades on our straight razors, and towels are properly laundered for an excellent client experience. Our Spa team can attend to your nails and other needs during your barber visit. Professional hair coloring is applied by Sr Stylists from The Shampoo Lounge using only high quality imported products for best results. Come on in and escape the heat in our AC'd shop and enjoy a few cold Bintangs during your service. A true Bali mancave.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This place was great! They played fantastic music the whole time, and Albert couldn’t have been better. He gave me the exact haircut I asked for. I got the “Big Boss” deal, which was a shampoo, haircut, shave and scalp massage. You might pay a bit more here than a couple of other places, but it’s well worth it.

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"razor"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Great service, $30 Aus and I received shampoo, haircut, face shave, head massage n shoulder massage too. Great place would definitely use again. Location is also good and easy access.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I went for a shave . Ruggedly handsome to Clean cut handsome in half an hour . An awesome experience . My barber , Nixon ,is a master . Ask for him by name . Booking process was easy . Shop was classic classy chic . Very clean very professional. Hats off to the team at Bali Barber . Very friendly and welcoming . I recommend the cut throat shave wholeheartedly. Don't forget to book and enjoy

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Went in for a beard trim and shave (~140k). The shave was good (couple of nicks), service very friendly, but the beard trim was really poorly done. I had to ask for corrections twice and after I left i found numerous patches that were missed. Might be good for a haircut, but not sure I recommend for beard work.

PapayaFiends, Owner at Bali Barber & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hi Sir,

We’re not sure what you mean by overhyped but we do attend to countless clients with well groomed beards and we apologize that in your case you were disappointed with your service. Had you informed our cashier at time of payment, there would not have been a charge for your visit and if you could reach out to us via email with a bit more detail on who attended to you and what the specific issue was, we will learn from your input, take corrective action, and improve for future clients.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your concerns and we wish you better visits in the future.