2,988 results
All reviews pool bar food truck fairy floss taco truck metal detector a pool view room kids club security check breakfast buffet eat street pool side bean bags breakfast was amazing beach club the general manager golf buggy fantastic hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Service was extremely wonderful. Staff was friendly and very attentive. The rooms were spacious, clean and met all the basic requirements. Breakfast was also delicious. Had a wide spread of variety and options to choose from. Lunch and dinner options were okay. I also felt safe staying at this hotel. Security checks were compulsory before entering the hotel premises. This hotel is about 30-40 mins away from the airport depending on traffic.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CYMarriott_Seminyak, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear ChevySim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share such great review on TripAdvisor.

I was glad to read that our team took such great care of you during your stay here. Our top most priority is to keep all of our guests and associate safe, I am glad that you appreciated the check.

ChevySim, I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Until then, take care!

All the best,

John Woolley

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I booked this hotel based on the reviews here and I couldn’t have agreed more with the glowing comments other guests had made. I usually stay with other international hotel chains but Courtyard was convenient to where I wanted to be. And what a superb choice! What set this hotel apart from other chain hotels is the staff. The staff made me feel so welcomed and were happy to be of service to me. I stayed for three days and I have been greeted and chatted to by the General Manager everyday. The few occasions I saw GM of any other hotels was when I had complaints. So this was very nice of the GM taking time to speak to his guests. Highly recommended for family, business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Higher floor with pool view
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Clean and modern hotel located at the busy street of Seminyak. high security provides by the hotel, feel safe staying in. Room is clean, reasonable size and with nice pool view. Good variety of choice on breakfast, and lots of restaurants around the hotel.
Incredible hospitality and services from every staff we met; is a joy to stay in a place where you can feel the welcomeness from every staff.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Have stayed here in excess of 6 times since the hotel opened as a Courtyard a few years back.

As is covered in most of the reviews:

* Great location
* Modern rooms
* Great pool area
* Solid breakfasts

Everything you’d expect at a Marriott hotel, plus more, especially given the price paid.

What sets this hotel apart from all others at this price range, is the staff.

Time and time again, they exceed expectations, from Penny at the Pool Bar who remembers me by name and has done for years, to the guys at front desk who are always only too happy to help, prime example:

Tonight on the way to airport, about an hour into the trip (Traffic was very bad), I realised I had left my car keys/house keys in the room safe and forgotten to put them into my bag. I sent a Whatsapp to Selvia (One of the managers) and advised her that I would have a friend in Bali collect them in a few days and bring them back with him.

This wasn’t good enough for Selvia, she arranged for one of the desk staff to jump on his scooter and deliver them to me at the airport, he even got there in only half an hour!

Time after Time, the staff at Courtyard continue to impress me with their genuine care for guests, nothing is ever too much trouble and for this reason, I will continue to come to Courtyard Seminyak whenever I am in Bali :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Blaqjaq84
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This hotel is simply wonderful! Open layout, clean, gorgeous pool and grounds. But you want to know what makes it outstanding? The in-bloody-credible staff! Nothing is too much trouble, the friendliness is genuine and they are just so lovely. An absolute credit to the Marriott chain.

Pool service is great and the cocktails (and mocktails for the kids) are delicious and exceptional value for money.
I would recommend booking a pool view room as we booked a city view room which overlooked a carpark - but it seriously wasn't too big a deal as we spent all our hotel time around the pool area...but if you like to linger on your balcony than the pool view rooms are the way to go.

For a family holiday this place is absolutely spot on.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family