My Villas in Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$222
Aksari Villa(Seminyak)
Agoda.com
Villa Blubambu(Seminyak)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom suite villaseminyak squareeat streetprivate poolsmall gymfrangipani treesfamily roomthe main streetroom was largeevery morningginger moonair conshort walkthe ground floorquiet at nightbreakfast was includedlocation is great
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We keep returning to this place because it is a small hotel just behind eat street. Breakfast is always fresh and our room is always spotless. Staff are friendly and helpful.It is so close to the action but hidden in beautiful garden. It is not a modern hotel but an old style Balinese style which we love. It is within walking distance of the ocean

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue Y
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the ground floor double room at 2 nights and the 1 bedroom villa for 1 night.

I did not get a room with a direct pool
view which I hope. I paid S$80 per night without breakfast. Don’t choose the breakfast option because many popular cafes open at 7am for breakfast. We need the stomach space to to check out these cafes. The room is basic comfortable. The bed was hard and not Super comfortable. The blanket was warm and smooth. The bathroom is large. It comes with a standing shower and a bathtub. The water pressure is strong with adjustable temperature. They have all the amenities including a hair dryer. There is no safe in the room but I could use the safe in the reception area for free. I feel even safer this way. I am sensitive to smell and I could detect a slight musky smell. My husband had no complaint about the smell. The transparent glass roof above the shower could see through dirt and leaves.

The shared pool was big but never crowded. There was a gym but I did not use it. So, I am unsure if all the equipment works.

On the 3rd night, I stayed at a villa with a private pool. The staff helped me to transfer my luggage.The room is nicely furnished and well-appointed. It is spacious and modern. The garden is well-manicured. The pool is big as compared to the other villas I checked out on Booking.com and Airbnb. I like the concept of staying in a Balinese pool villa yet enjoy the convenience of a hotel. If there are issues with the villa, I could seek help from the staffs right away.

The staffs were gems. They were warm and friendly. They could answer most questions. They bothered to check properly before agreeing to my request for a paid extension. Even though I was unable to get a paid extension , the staff was able to tell me tactfully.

Location wise, it was only 3 mins easy walk to Seminyak Eat Street. It was near to Sisterfields, Grocer and Grind, Tetik Temu Coffee, Boss Man, Seminyak Square and etc. It took me 10 mins to walk to KuDeTa and about 20 mins easy walk to Potato Head. There were many cheap massage shops and tour shops, bars along Eat Street. From Mutiara Bali Hotel, there was absolutely no sound of Eat Street.

I felt relax staying at Mutiara Bali Hotel. I paid S$200 per night for the 1-bedroom pool villa. It included ala-carte set breakfast served in the villa.

Between the two types of accommodation, I recommend the pool villa. It is very good value for money. I recommend Mutiara Bali Hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed 9 nights at the Mutiara and didn't want to leave when the time came. The rooms were clean and air-conditioned. The staff were amazing very helpful and we felt really looked after. Everything we had hoped for and more :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tenfletchy
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa for 11 nights. Perfect service, friendly staff, clean and good location. Bathroom can use an update but other than that no complains. Will absolutely go back if we go to Bali again.

Room Tip: 3 Bedroom suite villa
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank elwin2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Can't remember how I came across this hotel, but what a very pleasant surprise. From their driver who picked us up from the airport, to the housekeepers,restaurant staff, security, everybody had a smile on their face, were very friendly, polite and well spoken. The room was huge,clean and very comfortable, and also a great breakfast was provided. Also a beautiful pool area with no more than 3 or 4 people in the pool at a time. All this for approx.$80 a night booked direct with them. We loved it and will be back. Forgot to mention about 5 minutes easy walk to Eat St.

Room Tip: Most rooms have pool view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple