Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop bar unique hotel quiet hotel coffee machine rooms are spacious luna2 bali massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2018

My wife and I had to cancel a booking due to a family emergency. We canceled within Luna2's cancellation policy. Luna2 acknowledged this in writing and promised a refund. Almost 3 months, 4 phone calls and over 30 emails later, we still haven't received our refund. I now got my credit card company involved and will take legal steps.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Henning V
Luna2_Bali, Manajer at Luna2 Seminyak by Premier Hospitality Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear HvossinHK

Greetings from Luna2 Seminyak, Bali

First of all I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to write us a feedback to our hotel. Nevertheless, on behalf of the team, I would like to express my sincerest regret and apology for the inconvenience.

I was most concern to read about your comment in regards to the refund process that was taking very long time. We have tried our best to always update you for this process and last time I personally have sent you the screenshot of the transaction made already from the bank. However, please allow me to take your comments with all its points and use it as learning exercise for our associates to ensure this will not happen again in the future.

Your valuable feedback has been highlighted for our improvements on product and service standard. Through constructive feedback of this nature we are able to isolate the finer details in customer and guest satisfaction in order to focus our attention to constantly striving to exceed guest expectations.

We do hope we will have another chance to welcoming you at our hotel so that we are able to somehow restore your faith about Luna2. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly through e-mail reservations@luna2seminyak.com as I will be delighted to personally assist you with all the arrangements.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

I had to cancel a booking within a week of making it - but I knew it was fully cancellable so wasn't too worried. It took over 2 months, about 12 emails and 2 phone calls to finally get back my money less over $100 - some exchange rate difference and $50 in "processing fees", A really unpleasant experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Venturer008
Luna2_Bali, Manajer at Luna2 Seminyak by Premier Hospitality Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Venturer008

Greetings from Luna2 Seminyak, Bali

Firstly, thank you for taking your valued time to give us feedback and please accept my sincerest regret and apology for the unpleasant situation that you experienced.

Allow me to explain the situation from our side. Understand your reservation has been cancelled with fully refundable. We have informed directly to our partner to proceed the refund as we use their system for our website payment gateway. After that, they sent us some documents to be completed to do the refund. It was a bit delay also in processing the refund as there was some public holiday near that date. However, we also have let you know and updated the situation that it will take some time to be the money back to your credit card. I was personally helping to follow up to finance team and all related to complete the refund process.

Regarding the exchange rate, it is fully out of our control as there might be differentiate between the two currencies every day and it has been a hotel procedure that we cannot take payment in different currency. So the money that was refunded might be different in your currency because it will be depending on the currency on that date.

Venturer008, please allow me to take your comments with all its points and use it as training and learning exercise for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future. I really appreciate your fair openness and constructive feedback.

In closing, we do hope we will have another chance to welcoming you at our hotel so that we are able to somehow restore your faith in this hotel and its associates.

With best regards

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Luna2. A stylish, spacious, studiotel where every room has amazing detail and the always smiling staff go out of their way to help with any issue you may have. It has its own restaurant, bar lounge, cinema, pool and space rooftop bar. All exceptional with interesting detailed touches pleasing to the eye.
Wi-Fi, laundry, kitchenette complete with stove and fridge.

Literally a minutes walk from the beach and 10 minutes walk from the restaurants, shops, spas and markets.

A "must stay" place for globe trotting gastronauts

A big thank you to David, the manager for making our first stay in Bali a blast

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Luna2_Bali, Marketing Communication at Luna2 Seminyak by Premier Hospitality Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear ShihabAbdur,

Warmest greetings from Luna2!

Thank you for your precious time to share your review on Trip Advisor.
It is great to learn you appreciated our spacious room with complete facilities, the excellent service from our staff and our hotel facilities including our private cinema.

Thank you also for recognizing the excellent service from our team member (David).

On behalf of the entire team, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us in near future.

Kind Regards,

Luna2 Management

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Great location near the beach. Super private and super quiet hotel. The style was superb. Facilities f.e. a private cinema was amazing. The room was spacious, clean and has many different extras to make your stay supercomfortable. Fantastic pool, very quiet, and the service was great. I would go back anytime to stay here. Great hotel. Also the food in the hotel was tasty and fresh.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Luna2_Bali, Manajer at Luna2 Seminyak by Premier Hospitality Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Judith E

Greetings from Luna2 Seminyak, Bali

It was really pleasure to read your kind comment about Luna2. The entire team will be very delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved the very minute you spent with all our facilities and services that we provide here.

Luna2 has 14 super-spacious studios with very unique design supported also by its facilities such as mondrian-ic pool, Space rooftop bar, Lunaplex cinema and Pop! lounge bar. All of those make the guest really enjoy and spend most of their time at the hotel.

We really thank you for spreading the wonderful words about Luna2 with all TripAdvisor readers and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great boutique resort with a real personal touch. Big and nicely decorated rooms, private north-facing pool and amazing a la carte breakfast choices. Also a mere 20m or so from the beach so easy to walk to anywhere in Seminyak

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank RaffiTenenbaum

Dear RaffiTenenbaum

Greetings from Luna2 Seminyak, Bali

Thank you for taking you valued time to share your kind comment about us through TripAdvisor. We are very happy to know that you love the hotel's design as well as the facilities and services we have here.

Indeed, Luna2 could be the best choice to stay when you are on holiday in Bali especially in Seminyak area as we are surrounded by many good restaurants and shops. The beach is also 1 minute away walking distance from the hotel.

Once again, Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you in your next holiday in Bali.