Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
US$58
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
ExpediaUS$59
Trip.com
1,610 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

Hotel needs refurbishment. Maybe it is because of the covid. Staff is friendly and helpful. In general my expectation from a 4 star hotel was higher. Large rooms with lots of space. Centrally located in seminyak close to restraurants and shops. Weak water pressure.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2022

I am staying for one night in this place with family. The vila has very quiet and away from the crowdit, very nice place with friendly staff and hospitality service. The breakfast food were delicious, fresh and simple. The swimming pool clean and huge. My kids enjoy their time by the pool. The room very nice with two beds room, very comfortable for four of us. There is bathtub with hot water, super comfortable. Thank you for Mr. Suada (GM) for great hospitality, definitely will come back here again.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Angeluvta
Reviewed 1 February 2022 via mobile

I love this hotel soooo much!! My boyfriend and I went for Christmas and came on another staycation again a few weeks later because it was so awesome. The pool is amazing. The staff are amazing, the location is amazing!! Everything is so great. I’ve stayed in many many hotels in bali and this is one of the few I’d bother reviewing or go back repeat times. We’re planning our next visit soon and I can’t wait!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

Room facilities , location etc reasonable compare with the price
But at night The hotel totaly dark only there small light in random place . put more light so we can see the walkpath !!!
There is one alley path to our room that pure dark , so we need 2 flashlight to make sure we can walk proper .

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Great place for family staycation. The villa was amazing, the staff are very friendly and attentive. Many promotion there. The spa as well, we are really enjoying the treatment. My parent in law love to swing a long the day with my kids. Love to come back there one day..

Room tip: Better find the promotion then booking first. Many best deal there.
Date of stay: June 2021