2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$46
View deal
Agoda.comUS$51
Hotels.comUS$87
ExpediaUS$87
Trip.comUS$50
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
All reviews washing machine studio room water dispenser petitenget beach pleasant stay enjoyed my stay swimming pool lounge area late check stayed for nights pepito gym bali sofa staycation iron microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2022

What a wonderful and beautiful experience we had celebrating my daughter 1st birthday, thank you for being so accommodating, always smiling, so patient and kind. The staff made the whole difference during our stay, your service was 5-star ++++!
Everything is very good.
We're looking forward to visit again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2022

this is my first time i stayed in rama residence petitenget and i fell in love. it has good location, it’s near a minimarket, spa and easy to find food..for the place it self, its very comfortable and Clean. the facility is amazing too, 5 stars.. i can sleep very well, lol

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rama Residence Petitenget, General Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2022

Dear Siti Fatimah,

Warmest greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget-Seminyak

Thank you for sparing your time to share the review of your experience during stay in Rama Residence Petitenget.
It's been a pleasure to have you and know that your first stay with us has very good impression and make you have a very well sleep.
We really appreciate how you describe us about our strategic location, a comfortable and clean hotel and amazing 5 star facilities, once again thank you.
We do hope we have a chance to welcoming you again and cannot wait to make another wonderful memories with us.
Thank you.

Reviewed 15 February 2022

Rama Residence Petitenget has given me a very warm, comfortable, and pleasant experience during my 7-day stay in Bali. all staff are friendly and helpful, hotel facilities are very good, all gym equipment can be used, swimming pools both public and private are very good, room facilities are very good, and most importantly comfort when staying. Thank you Rama Residence Petitenget, I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rama Residence Petitenget, General Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2022

Dear Darrilannisa,

Warmest greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget-Seminyak

Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback regarding your stay experience at Rama Residence Petitenget. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we always enjoy hearing how our guests loved our excellent service. We will surely share your compliments with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at your home at Rama Residence Petitenget in the near future!

Kind Regards,

The Management of Rama Residence Petitenget

Reviewed 16 December 2021

I have been staying every trip since October with my husband and family. Every stay in Rama has been very memorable, every staff is friendly and hospitable. Giving us their excellent service and always prompt handling any complaints. The room is spacious, water heater is working well, beds are comfortable, internet is stable and furniture is well cleaned. Although many of the workers are trainees, they are keen to help all the guest with all of our needs. They never fail to meet our request, big thank you to Ibu Ninit (Raynita) for her warm and friendly service. We are highly recommending Rama Residence Petitenget who are looking to stay with their family in Seminyak. Keep up the great service!

Room tip: Stay at their One Bedroom Family for additional perks of personal laundry.
Date of stay: December 2021
Rama Residence Petitenget, General Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2021

Dear Atasya Astrid,

Warmest greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget-Seminyak

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write and share regarding your stay experience with us. We were glad to hear you loved our location, facilities and our staff's services especially to Ibu Ninit, we will share your amazing review to our team and we believe it will make their day.

Thank you very much for chose us during your holiday in Bali and being our loyal guest that you had been stay every month since October 2021. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay experience.

Stay safe and stay healthy

Best Regards,

Management Rama Residence Petitenget

Reviewed 14 December 2021

I stayed for 6 weeks in January and February 2021, the service is fabulous, the staffs are all friendly, very clean and complete utilities. We stayed in their 2 bedrooms villa, 1 bed room studio, family studio, and suite room are all spacious and homey. I went there again in November and December for 2 week stay this time I brought my parents and tehy love it because the staffs are very helpful and friendly, one of their staff, Pak Teguh, always help us even they sent our stuff to Jakarta because we left it in the hotel. The best part, I lost my twin sister from Covid19, she loved this place so much and all the staffs still remember her and said condelesence to me. It was very touching. The best place to stay in Seminyak. Definitely will be back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rama Residence Petitenget, General Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Dear Edwina,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget..

It's been a pleasure to have all of your family and you to stay again and again with us.
We do happy to know that our guest really happy with our service and facilities especially our repeater guest like you still thinking of us again to always consider us for their home to coming back.
I genuinely appreciate your complimentary word upon our dedicated team. Surely, I will share your positive feedback to the Teguh and entire team to motivate them to continuously deliver our exceptional services from the heart.
Thank you once again for your time to wrote this review, your review would help us spread our services & facilities to the other traveler.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.