“Seminyak”

Ranked #29 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spend a great time.. spring in Seminyak village we do manicure by martini & juni.. and spring signature massage it was relaxing and nice ..

All reviews
"hair treatment"
in 9 reviews
"couples massage"
in 5 reviews
"all round great experience"
"couldn't fault"
"visit bali"
"therapist"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend spring spa! I was 17 weeks pregnant and did a bit of research for some reputable spa’s that give pregnancy massages in Seminyak area. Spring spa was my best experience by far and ended up going almost daily. Very clean and lovely rooftop setting, all the staff were lovely.
The services I had during my stay were the Hair Rescue, Bright eyes Facial and Mum and Bump massage. All were amazing!
I had an awesome experience with one of the therapists named Tia and highly recommend her! I’m sure all the therapists were great, but because I had such a positive experience with her I ended up requesting her for each treatment. Never left disappointed, she was very friendly, accommodating and an amazing masseuse!

I will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a few days walking the Seminyak streets, all I wanted was a foot massage. The ladies at Spring Spa were very welcoming and I was lucky enough to have Darma as my masseuse. She gave me an incredible reflexology massage, constantly asking if the pressure applied was enough. Couldn't have asked for a better massage. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place to visit and relax. I have been in Bali for 5 days and have visited Spring each day for a different treatment. My massage today with Parwati was wonderful. Beautiful view if you have a treatment in the large room, go earlier in the day before the blinds are down due to the sun. Highly recommend the Hair rescue treatment.