“Beautiful food!”

Nostimo Greek Grill Bali
Ranked #6 of 642 Restaurants in Seminyak
Description: We are proud to bring the authentic Greek grill taste in Bali. We use the finest of the ingredients in order to provide quality food full of the mediteranean flavors to our valued customers, in a relaxing environment that resembles the modern Greek island vibes
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re fancying a change from Indonesian food, this restaurant is worth a visit! The staff are really friendly and the food is delicious - I recommend the Chicken Souvlaki! The prices are a little higher than some places but the value for money is good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

So many great places we really had to debate where to go tonight. I'm so glad we decided on Nostimo. The owner greets you and makes sure all the way through your taken care of. The mixed platter with lamb for two was more than enough food. We also got the fried zuchiji which was spot on. Big thumbs up from me.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Best food in the whole of Seminyak! Waitresses were lovely and food was amazing. All fresh and taste incredible. Would highly recommend to friends!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with the family..my 8 year old ordered chicken skewers, my 3 year old ordered grilled fish and my Wife and I shared a meat platter for two..my Son has had diarrhoea since we ate..my Wife and me had to skip dinner as we felt sickly..my daughters fish was stale...the wooded plate that we were served on smelled like they had not been washed..worst meal in Bali ever!!!

Christiana C, Owner at Nostimo Greek Grill Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Nikhil (1 review),

You walked in the restaurant being rude and a trouble from the beginning.

My feeling was like you were in a mission.

You responded to my friendly greeting with a straight face and avoided eye contact with me throughout the whole time.

From the moment you sat down you started complaining to my staff about our wooden plates and being fussy about every single thing.

We serve more than hundreds of customers on a daily basis, most of them being repeated customers with nobody being sick from our food in the 2 years of our operation, as we apply strict quality control and we use the freshest ingredients.

Not sure what your purpose is.

After 2 years of operation you were the customer with the most disastrous attitude, from start to finish, we have had to date.

Alex

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Superb meal, wonderful service, excellent value. Greek owner speaks to all guests. Highly recommend.