Dolphin View Guesthouse
African Perfection Jeffreys Bay(Jeffreys Bay)
Valparaiso Guesthouse(Jeffreys Bay)
TripAdvisor
The Ocean Bay(Jeffreys Bay)
FunkyTown(Jeffreys Bay)
Supertubes Guesthouse(Jeffreys Bay)
Mandyville Hotel(Jeffreys Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolwhale roomthe ownerguest houseresidential areaprivate balconyopen planone nighta lovely staystay there againspacious roomsafe parkingexcellent breakfastgreat value for moneybeautiful viewon arrivalself catering
Reviewed 22 April 2016

The owner is available for assistance and so is the lady which is helping there and she is very friendly. Please keep up the excellent service. The service is client orientated and that is what I really liked.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DolphinViewGH, Owner at Dolphin View Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback. A good service is what we aim for and I am glad you were happy with our service. We will definitely keep it up.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

This Guesthouse has spacious accommodation in a lovely setting with far reaching coastal views. We had the guest suite which provided a large bedroom, lounge, lovely open plan bathroom and large terrace with sea views and the indoor pool was just outside the bedroom door. It was superb.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We got an upgrade when we arrived, since we were the only guests staying there that night. Out room had a great view and in the distance we could see the ocean. The room was spacious, with a really nice shower and a balcony for some suntanning hours. The hostess was really friendly and was service minded but still respected our privacy. The inside pool is a nice extra touch of this guest house. To have breakfast inside and sit next to a pool is pretty awesome. Also her dogs where really cute and a nice welcoming touch during the breakfast. I can absolutely recommend this guest house!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I have enjoyed everything at Jefereysbay. The guest house was one of the highlights. The room is good standard except the bed that might need attention. the breakfast next to the swimming pool was good as well.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMeijberg, Owner at Dolphin View Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thank you for your nice comment. I am so sorry I didn't know it was a birthday otherwise I could have given you a special birthday muffin with breakfast :-). I am also happy to inform you that the mattress in that room already has been replaced. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

my man and I spent a very nice weekend in the Dolphin Suite - just a few comments/observations:
The suite is marketed as a romantic honeymoon suite and though it is very comfortable with its own sitting room and HUGE bed the reality does not quite meet up with the expectation created online.
On the first night the man and I got all ready for a lovely candlelight bath for two only to discover that the bath is tiny! Needless to say we were rather disappointed :( The bathroom is more than big enough for a nice size bath for two and the pictures online definitely give the impression of romance and candlelight baths but that was not to be.
The other minor disappointment was when the man and I returned to the guesthouse from a mad morning of shopping all ready for a nice afternoon nap. Only to be woken from our dose by the owner's two sons splashing and playing in the indoor pool right outside our room. This was not too much of an issue just a minor annoyance.
On the positive side the breakfasts are to die for and we both left with happy memories of happy tummies :)
On the whole we really enjoyed our stay and with just a few tweaks the place could easily live up to the expectation - however if you are looking for a romantic couples getaway which is private and quiet I suggest you try somewhere else...

Stayed: December 2015
AMeijberg, Owner at Dolphin View Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

First of all thank you for staying with us and thank you for your honest review. I am glad that you did enjoy it even though there were a few points you weren't to happy with. I would just like to let you know that we take every comment serious and look into it. I do hope to see you again one day.