Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pirate ship across the street my favorite place clean rooms our home away from home every summer the jersey shore vip playground motel linoleum vacation pool beach shuffleboard cookout
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

Once again, we had a fantastic time in Wildwood Crest while staying at the VIP! Family owned and operated reflects in the care, cleanliness and family activities offered here. Great pool with comfortable lounge chairs, shady table and chairs to sit at, clean grills to cook on and an awesome playground for the kids. Just steps to the beach and a park across the street. We have been coming here for over 30 years and it’s our happy place. Thank you for another great vacation!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

The motel is unlike any other with modern rooms, nice seating areas, best pool area, family oriented, and close to the beach. It’s spacious, nice staff, we go there every year with our family and wouldn’t start anywhere else.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 22 September 2020

I stay here a few times every summer and it will always get 5 stars ⭐️ from me, my family and friends! The staff is super friendly and accommodating and the rooms are always VERY clean! We look forward to coming here and I always recommend the VIP to everyone thinking about staying in the wildwood crest! Beach is convenient and across the street. They have grills if you and your family wanna just cookout on the grill and play ping pong or even shuffleboard. Lots of friendly faces and just a great atmosphere all around. Almost forgot they have a little playground for the kiddies!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020

As usual we had an awesome family time at the VIP. We have been coming to this family owned motel for over 20 years, used to stay with my parents and now with my kids. Super clean and friendly staff. Our home away from home!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020

First checking in, very friendly staff and they treat you like family! They seem to remember everyone that walks in the door! I vacation single and this is a very safe place to stay. So If you vacation solo this would be the Hotel! The walls are nice and thick so you really dont hear any of your neighbors! Great location nice short walk to the beach and the pool is kept immaculate. VERY clean rooms .

Room tip: I like the VIP rooms!
Date of stay: July 2020