Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kona Surf Shop The Board house

Went in for a new board. Price was right. Beautiful craftmanship and no hassle. They are more than... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gardnerf54
Warm & stylish

I purchase t-shirts & sweatshirts for my teenage sons & daughter! They love Kona designs & I like... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jace62021
Southampton, New Jersey

All reviews great selection great store great company t shirts cape may county every summer these guys clothing shop apparel board shoes gear sweatshirt boogie shore vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pointed me towards exactly what I needed, and at a discount! Really cool place! Super chill employees, and a cool aesthetic

Date of experience: May 2021
Mike S, Owner at Kona Surf Co., responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We strive for it everyday!

Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Where we buy all of our boards —they have the selection and expert advice. And where we buy our favorite t-shirts—including Santa t-shirts.

Date of experience: May 2021
Mike S, Owner at Kona Surf Co., responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Thank you for trusting Kona with all of your surfing needs! We're always here to help. We appreciate it!

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

For over 10 years my family and I have been shopping at Kona sports both online and in the Wildwood store. They have quality T-shirts beachwear and all kinds of other goods you may need while on vacation. Everyone in my family has that classic Kona sun T-shirt, and we stop by each year to buy the latest designs. Staff is always friendly and helpful and definitely worth a visit when ever in Wildwood.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Tom8748
Mike S, Owner at Kona Surf Co., responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you for being such a loyal customer to Kona! We have plenty of new designs in-store, online and upcoming as well, so be sure to come check them out again this summer. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 6 November 2020

Anytime my husband and I are in Wildwood, we stop here. We love the size of the store, the ease of parking (and the restaurants close by!). We also love the clothing. The shirts are made with a soft material and feel great in the summer months and, quite honestly, all year long! A must stop surf shop when in Wildwood!!

Date of experience: September 2020
Mike S, Owner at Kona Surf Co., responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Thanks so much for the support! Come see us again real soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2020

A musr stop & shop the best surf shop in all of Cape May County. The very best selection of shirts long & short sleeve. Birdwell beach britches and every line of surf brands clothing. The biggest summer shoes selection in every size & color. Service is always knowledgeable and friendly. I bring the family EVERY year on vacation to get our annual KONA shirt! Mike’s a great owner back to the mid 70’s and Tony is someone who’s never met a stranger. They just ROCK! My Grandkids will be buying stuff from Mike & Tony’s grandkids NOT AN OPTION :-)

Date of experience: August 2020

Thanks so much for the support!