See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Woke up covered in bug bites and a rash. When I told the staff, I was told “I don’t know what to tell you” and was met with an attitude. The tub filled up halfway with water when you tried to shower. Will never go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank crobinson20
Reviewed 9 May 2018

For the price, this was a great budget motel style stay. Room and bathroom were clean with a flat screen TV. Beds were comfortable too. The room also had a desk and large mirror outside the bathroom. Window sills could use cleaning, but that's being nitpicky. I would definitely stay again and recommend. Free breakfast only ran from 6:30A-9:30A and didn't look like much, but its breakfast - more than what other competitors offer. Very close to beaches.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This place is clean and very nice for the price. Front Staff are wonderful and housekeepers are great. Wifi, good cable, comfortable beds, clean rooms. As a local, you can't get much better for the price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Don J
Reviewed 27 July 2017

we were pleased with all the amenities(microwave, mini fridge, coffee, pool) and upkeep of the property. quiet and clean and not far from beach and restaurants. would stay again for another short trip

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ccox68
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My wife & I stayed just one night prior to going to the Belmar Seafood Festival. Our room was just ok, nothing great. The room we stayed in had a very musty smell. The room in general was very old worn down & needed major updating from the carpeting, the bathroom door and a more secure repair around the air conditioner unit. I must admit, the outdoor parking lot was very clean & updated. I believe just a little updating inside could make this a real nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple