All reviews coffee maker in room would stay again mini fridge pillows tv
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Woke up covered in bug bites and a rash. When I told the staff, I was told “I don’t know what to tell you” and was met with an attitude. The tub filled up halfway with water when you tried to shower. Will never go back.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank crobinson20
Reviewed 9 May 2018

For the price, this was a great budget motel style stay. Room and bathroom were clean with a flat screen TV. Beds were comfortable too. The room also had a desk and large mirror outside the bathroom. Window sills could use cleaning, but that's being nitpicky. I would definitely stay again and recommend. Free breakfast only ran from 6:30A-9:30A and didn't look like much, but its breakfast - more than what other competitors offer. Very close to beaches.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This place is clean and very nice for the price. Front Staff are wonderful and housekeepers are great. Wifi, good cable, comfortable beds, clean rooms. As a local, you can't get much better for the price.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Don J
Reviewed 27 July 2017

we were pleased with all the amenities(microwave, mini fridge, coffee, pool) and upkeep of the property. quiet and clean and not far from beach and restaurants. would stay again for another short trip

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ccox68
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My wife & I stayed just one night prior to going to the Belmar Seafood Festival. Our room was just ok, nothing great. The room we stayed in had a very musty smell. The room in general was very old worn down & needed major updating from the carpeting, the bathroom door and a more secure repair around the air conditioner unit. I must admit, the outdoor parking lot was very clean & updated. I believe just a little updating inside could make this a real nice hotel to stay.

Date of stay: May 2017