“Delicious lobster wrap”
Review of Harpoon Willy's

Harpoon Willy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Harpoon Willy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Service is excellent and the atmosphere is awesome, might be a little loud for some people! I highly recommend the lobster and avocado wrap.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Described as a restaurant/tavern, this was a great find for seafood, pasta and beef/bird options. Very much enjoyed my duck but it was difficult to choose as the menu had many of my favorites. Nice wine selection by the glass. Comfortable ambiance. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have been going to this restaurant for over 15 years, and my favorite meal was their crab cake. I have not dined there in over a year, and they changed the recipe for the crab cake. There was a time that I rated the crab cake one of the best in the country, now it rates as one of the worst.

Next time I find something else on the menu to eat.

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We went in on a Tuesday after Labor Day expecting it to be empty. It wasn't -- guess others realize they have great food. We found a place at the bar and had the house wine and the grouper appetizer and it was delicious. The bar tenders were attentive and we didn't have to wait for service or food. People at the bar were nice and we had good conversation along with our delicious food. We will go there again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

had a bad experience awhile ago, service was terrible so we stayed away, we decided to give them a try again and now I can say it's great. We made a reservation and were seated immediately, our server came right over and took drink orders which were filled promptly, appetizers came quick and the food was very good. We will be back often if this level of service remains