“Nice neighborhood place”
Review of Piero's Restaurant

Piero's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piero's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Met some friends for dinner on a Friday night. Piero's is a nice local place for dinner. It is located in the charming town of Harrison. There are lots of shops and restaurants . Everything is in walking distance to each other and to the residential areas. Piero's has a great local following. The place was packed by 7:00. The ambience is cozy and warm.Waiters are very attentive and friendly.. It is an old world style restaurant. The menu is the typical one you will find in many Italian restaurants. However, their execution of the dishes is fabulous. We started with the hot antipasto. It was a combination of mussels, baked clams, shrimp, stuffed zucchini and stuffed mushrooms. All were excellent. The chicken martini was the best I have had. The chicken special was also very good. We skipped dessert but had some excellent cappuccino. We were not rushed in any way even though the place was so busy. Had a very nice time. Would go again.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We went to Piero's for my mom's birthday with a group of 6 adults. It was the first time for my parents since the renovation and new owners. We were happy with our choice. The wait staff was friendly and attentive, the chef/owner came to the table for a nice chat. We all ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their meal very much!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Went last night to celebrate good friends anniversary, show and service were great. Food was decent, the wait for our dinner was an hour and forty minutes!!. The reason behind this total unnecessary delay is the fault of chef/manager Mike. Even asking the waitress a few times for our dinners, still waited until 8:40pm for our meal. He makes the decision when to start to make your dinner, not when the order is placed. His intention is for you to buy drinks and appetizers while watching the show. When he was confronted about our disappointment after the show, he said that. I don't want to sit that long and wait for my dinner. The add said dinner 7:00, show at 8:00, expecting that to be the case, not so!! Mike should realize that when an order is placed, you make it, not hold up the evening so you spend more money. WON"T go back!!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We went to Piero's to celebrate mother's day on Saturday May 13, 2017. I chose this restaurant because we (family of 6) wanted great food, even though I knew it would be expensive. I don't mind paying for excellent food. I know my son-in-law would have preferred Outback, but this was my choice. Oh, how sorry we were! Service was excellent and staff courteous and very friendly. The food however was another story. Mediocre at best. We had drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. There was nothing great about any one course. The filet mignon was horrible, the lava cake had no lava, just dry cake. We could not say "yummy" about any one thing. And as far as the filet goes, Outback has them beat and I don't even really go to Outback, because it is hard to beat my own home cooked piece of filet mignon. Spent a lot of money and was so not worth it. Never again!

1  Thank GB739
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Let me start by saying, we've been to this restaurant several times, and the food just gets better each time! Initially, our large party was seated upstairs, next to an even larger party of approx. 15-20. Their idea of Easter dinner began with several rounds of shots for the grown-ups and hide and seek in the drapes for the kids, running around and standing on chairs. Not YOUR house folks. NOT your private party room either. Really inappropriate crowd, who had to be admonished several times for their behavior.Their response was to threaten with a poor restaurant review. Loudly. So unfortunate for the owner, wait staff and other patrons. Requested and had our table changed to downstairs. Not an easy thing to do for a party of 10 on a holiday. At this point, experience improves greatly, (though still the sound of thunder from above, and a 'gentleman' who comes down the stairs and yells at the owner to call the police, if he's unhappy with their party.) As to the food, Chicken Principessa, (spinach, tomato, cheese in a brown sauce) was fresh and flavorful . Bolognese was traditional and very good. All food arrived hot and presentation was very nice. Everyone enjoyed their meals tremendously.Those who had dessert were very pleased. Especially those that ordered the cannolis. To sum up our experience, food was EXCELLENT! Behavior by other guests, not so great...In the event the threatened review shows up, know this: even Jesus' patience would have been tested with this other group of "guests" for a family dinner on Easter...

1  Thank Alyssa M