See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed here last year with our kids. Checked into one room and promptly called downstairs for another room (Food wrappers on floor, dirt everywhere, etc). Got into second room and it was somewhat better, but wouldn't let kids take off socks to walk around. The bathroom was clean. Hallways were dirty and trash was left all weekend. Staff were often seen sitting in the dinning room eating the food from the breakfast area to the point that we and another family didn't get anything to eat. I tried calling around to other hotels, but had no luck. Ended up having to stay there as we were there for work. I complained to management and sent a letter to management as well, but never heard a thing. Very disappointed!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cincwalker
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

So the one time I don't check trip advisor I get stuck with a crappy hotel. Got to the room after we checked in, bed was half made and it wasn't vacuumed in certain spots so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.. Well I took a shower and the shower curtain was moldy which was my first instinct to get out of there and then the icing on the cake was, my husband found a half smoked joint near the lamp on the end table where my 18 month old could physically reach and get it.. so I think the board of health in NJ will be getting a phone call. That is unacceptable. The front desk refunded me with no questions asked because it could've turned into a legal matter real quick but all I got was "oh wow I'm sorry" very professional. Don't waste your money on this place!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We were very disappointed with our stay. Checkin staff on arrival were less than pleasant ... very curt in their decorum.

The suite we rented featured lots of cigs webs, stained bathtub, dirty bathroom door and generally felt unclean.

The breakfast host spent more time checking personal stuff online in the adjacent business center than she did in attending food supplies which tended to run out daily during our several day stay.

The side entry door lacked any kind of night security .

One nearby quest room door was left open for an entire day and night. When I alerted the front desk they said the cleaning crew forgot to close it. I was concerned for the security of our room so we left a do not disturb sign daily.

We had to hace our key cards rejected multiple times. I specially asked for an early morning checkout the night before but at 5am they could not provide me a receipt. They promised to send via email within the hour. I'm still waiting.

Unfortunately we were locked in to this hotel property but in the future I'll not use this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel was a bit outdated, and the room decor definitely needs upgrading. But the staff was very attentive and immediately fixed a leak in the bathtub which was surprising. Room was clean, but the air conditioner did smell moldy which was a concern. Other than that, the beds were super comfy and it is in a great location!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had a terrible experience with Quality Suites. Shortly after we arrived, we found a BED BUG on the sofa bed. We quickly packed up our things, and caught the bed bug in a cup to show to the receptionist, who confirmed that our find was indeed a bed bug. She spoke with her manager, and said that Quality Suites was completely booked for the night, and the only thing they could offer us was a full refund for our rooms (this was at 9:30pm).

According to this receptionist, all of the other hotels in the area were also completely booked. After doing some research on our own, we were able to book the last room at a hotel across the street (for double the price!). The manager at Quality Suites also refused to pay for the difference between the two rooms even after we offered to send him the receipt.

In short, don't stay here unless you want to take bed bugs home with you. If we found them in one room, they are certainly in many, many more.

Room tip: Ask for one without bed bugs!
Date of stay: August 2017