“A great meal at the jersey shore....”

A Little Bite of Italy
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Surf City
Price range: US$10 - US$58
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italian Gourmet Deli & Market and French Restaurant Serving Brunch, Lunch and Casual Fine Dining 3 Course Dinner. Full Service Catering Available On & Off Premises, Deli & Restaurant Take Out, Homemade Pizza, Calzones, Gluten Free & Vegetarian Options Available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I have eaten here many times over the years. Always amazing, for something different from the usual "shore fare".... debs husband I believe is a classically trained chef and is the only cook in the kitchen. From app to desert and amazing cappechino this is the spot for unique great food on LBI.!!!!

desserts are a must.....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent small, casual BYO with a classically trained French chef. The food is always fresh, creative and delicious. We were here Saturday night for dinner. I had the seared foie gras with apples, crab and cucumber salad and the dover sole. For dessert I had an amazing walnut tart. Everything was spot on and delicious. Our server, Emma, was top notch. They have fantastic desserts and pastries which the chef makes in house. We come a couple of times a month and I suggest a reservation if it's in season as I've seen many folks turned away disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at the restaurant on Friday evening May 25. We had a reservation for Friday at 6:30 but the owner had us down for Sunday evening. It appeared they were going to ask us to leave for their mistake. We felt very unwelcome for the entire meal. The owner spent time with other guests but not us. It was a very uncomfortable experience. It is a shame because her husbands food was excellent. Needless to say we will never go back and I would suggest you dine elsewhere during your visits to LBI. There is never a reason to treat your customers like they do not matter.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Four of us went for dinner Saturday night at the French restaurant in back of Taste of Italy. Though somewhat confusing at first, the co-owner, Debra, quickly explained the rebranding of the restuarant in the works. This BYOB really works with its quaint, low key ambience and really exceptional menu. Our waitress Nancy, with a ready smile and sense of humor, made our experience fun and light hearted. The chef came out towards end of the meal and and was very friendly and engaged. Conclusion, this place offers one of the better dining exzpewriences on the island. Will definitely go abck and introduce others to this place!

debra m, Owner at A Little Bite of Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you!! Francis and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to make our customer's experience with us as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to seeing and serving you again!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I passed by this restaurant so many times and never would have tried because the exterior is so deceiving. The food was delicious and the service was great. Many choices for each course and the prices were much better than the comparable restaurants on LBI.

Thank you!! I am glad you gave us a try and enjoyed your meal and time with us. Thank you for taking the time in writing this review!!