All reviews big success continental breakfast affair luncheon nj
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My family (husband and 2 daughters- ages 11 and 5) stayed here for 1 night after a family member's wedding. I will start by saying the wedding was amazing and the facilities for the wedding were fantastic. The server, Chelsea was top notch, she made sure we were never without a drink. That is the ONLY good thing about this place. The food provided at the wedding was absolutely disgusting. The meats were dry, the potatoes were bland and the bar was clearly watering down drinks. You don't drink 6 margaritas and feel absolutely nothing.

The pool and pool area were dirty. It was rainy while we were here, but even if it were nice, I would NOT let my children swim in that. The exterior on the way to the room was dated and definitely needed at minimum a coat of paint. The room was the smallest double room I have ever seen. You could barely turn around in that room. The beds literally felt like a crib mattress. Sleeping on the floor probably would have been more comfortable. The AC unit was so close to one of the beds that if you were on the edge of the bed sleeping, you were actually sleeping on top of the AC (which blew air, just not cold air). The tv definitely needs to be updated to one manufactured this century. The cords for the cable box were draped down a giant entertainment center, the kids had to be careful not to trip over them. No WIFI in the rooms also made for quite a headache with the kids. The bathroom was also dirty. If I didn't absolutely have to go in there I wouldn't have. I will say this though, the water pressure was great. I felt like I needed to take another shower after I took one here though. For $157 a night I was definitely expecting a LOT more than what we got. I would NEVER stay or even consider staying at this hotel again and I would absolutely never recommend it. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Room Tip: Just stay away, don't even bother staying...it's bad.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank ReganAnn
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The hotel was at a very easy to get location. The room was very comfortable and not too outdated. The pool was closed , but it looked well maintained and inviting. The rocking chair in front of each room was a added plus. The only thing lacking was the toiletries and the bath needed to be re-grouted .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bethsiada
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Went with a bus load of people for the luncheon and show. Turkey and stuffing was okay, beef - some enjoyed others not, no one cared for the scrod. Rolls very good, salad average, chicken soup was very good. Cheesecake was very good. Entertainment was nice. Small band, male and female singer, comedian had a slow start was hilarious midway through.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Was there for a lunch. The soup was cold. They said it was mushroom soup but it looked and tasted like dirty soap water. There was not one mushroom in the soup. It was all purée.
The lunch was not hot. It was spiced. Chicken Marsala.
The apple pie tasted store bought. No flavor.
It old the manager and he just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't care. He did not apologize for the bad meal or offer to look into this very poor quality of food.
I would never recommend this place and suggest that there are many fine restaurants in the area to enjoy.
A real waste of my money and time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda P
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The rooms are incredibly dated. Bed lumpy and a coil on the box Spring let go.
Bathroom small. Irregular temp in shower.
The Continental Breakfast was not served to solid sanitary standards. Juices and milk not chilled.

The AC blows and blows, but does not chill.
Access to rooms is treacherous over steep concrete steps in need of repair.
The place is a Wedding Factory. Can’t comment on that.
For $100.00 per night a poor poor experience. Stayed 3 nights.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family