“Best bagels around! ”

Bagel One
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Spotswood
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I came here a year ago by chance and found these bagels to be of superior quality. So many places just don't know how to make a GOOD bagel. Very friendly owners...I will go out of my way to return. ..anyone that I recommend this to agrees with me.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Bagel that was not toasted. Cashier who over charged me and still maintained she was right. Not a popular place. Better ones abound.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

The bagels are fresh & delicious and the owner is one of the nicest people I've ever met! The store is small but clean and he is very accommodating.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

I ate here with my 2 children about a week ago. The bagels were fresh & not overloaded with cream cheese, but not skimped either. Just perfect. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. We bought bagels to have at home too as we were having company stay over that weekend. Everyone loved them!

1  Thank tabitham404
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love their bagels and come here about twice a month. I'm not an early bird, so I can only speculate that they do some amazing business between opening and 11am, because after that, good luck finding more than 20 bagels left to choose from.

The atmosphere is not to be desired. The one or two flies constantly in the room take away from the overall appeal, too.

Been to Bagel One? Share your experiences!