“Ok food”

Add it.
Liu's Kitchen Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Spotswood
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Not the worst Chinese restaurant, not the best either, they will give you a hard time paying with a credit card, decent portion size.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

My favorite Chinese take-out in the area. Consistently tasty. Like another reviewer mentioned they're a bit heavy on the rice when you get a combo, however that doesn't stop me from stopping by. I took away a star because they're probably one of the few take-out places that doesn't offer delivery - too bad, because I'd order more often and while they accept them, they haven't been happy when I present a credit card.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Just so so Chinese food. Nothing great! Am sure there are way better places around. My order was some combination dinners which were LOADED with fried rice and not too much meat.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Liu's dumplings are terrific (and larger than average). We also like their crispy orange beef--the meat is so tender and the sauce just a hint of tartness (vinegar?). And we love the boy who takes our phone orders--he is a sweetie.