All reviews front desk great hotel new york cruise package movie theater car service gw bridge port authority excellent stay hot tub the hotel staff off the highway into nyc bus stop one night stay parking lot business trip
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice service upon arrival, and great room accommodations. Breakfast was okay. My eggs were over cooked. The coffee could be better, and the fruit was not ripe. The omelettes looked good, so that is a better choice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Upon arrival the appearance was lovely. The hotel offered complimentary water diffused with cucumbers, coffee, and tea. The staff member that greeted us at the service desk was beyond amazing. Very friendly and upbeat. My room was as shown in the pictures. Breakfast was great. Loved every bit of my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Used HGI for the night before our cruise. They provided the room which was clean, breakfast and a car service to and from port, all at our leisure. We were able to leave our car there the whole week. Great deal, great place. Will use again if I cruise from the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I am only too happy to write a review for The Hilton Garden Inn. We had booked a cruise to Bermuda a year ago and usually we stay at another Hotel. Upon doing research , I found The Hilton and I am so glad that I did. The place is easily accessible, very pretty, the staff is incredibly friendly ( one very kind gentleman even remembered my husbands name the next day) , the beds are comfortable, the food at the restaurant was delicious. Everyone at the restaurant was so friendly as well. We will happily stay here at every chance we get. Thank you so much for the stay, Park and cruise special. It worked out perfectly!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018

This hotel is very convenient for travel to NYC. There's a bus stop right at the edge of the property, so you can be in the city within 30 minutes. The hotel itself is very clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is very welcoming.

• Trip type: Travelled with family