“Absolutely AMAZING baby shower!!”
Review of Molly Pitcher Inn

Molly Pitcher Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Molly Pitcher Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 156 Restaurants in Red Bank
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I held my baby shower here on Sept. 30th. It was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT from start to finish! The setting is so beautiful (I had the Navesink room) and the food and service was nothing less than top notch. I couldn’t have been any happier and so many people commented on how beautiful the affair was, how delicious the food was (and plenty of it) and how the staff was on point. I highly recommend to anyone looking to hold a function! Their Sunday Brunch is also fantastic. Thank you to our maitre’d Paul and everyone at the Molly Pitcher for such a memorable and beautiful day!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Sunday evening dinner for 4 was such a disappointment. There was a large party in the dining room and us. And a VERY noisy wedding across the hall. Very difficult to have a conversation. The bus boy was very attentive and brought us water and menus immediately. After 15 minutes we had to go find someone to take a drink order. We could only find the bartender. Server was sweet but busy with the party. We had to ask twice for second drinks and my wine didn’t come until I was finished eating. Seasonal salad and beet salad were excellent but the chicken (from the very limited, fish-heavy menu) was salty and tasteless. The spinach had undercooked bacon in it - yuck. The salmon was good. Crab cakes were unremarkable, (served without tartar sauce) and few entries came with a starch. Not everyone is avoiding carbs these days! The tartar sauce and mashed potato sides came too late to be anything but an annoyance. I suppose the big business here is banquets, but it’s sad to see this restaurant in such a sorry state. As a side note - we had a reservation for dinner. Received a message asking for a call back to confirm (What? I just made the reservation yesterday!) Called and no one in dining room was available - and the person who answered the phone couldn’t take a message for them. This grand old place deserves a better restaurant than this. Someone needs to wake up. There’s too much competition in that neighborhood. Why would anyone go back?

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Beautiful restaurant with top-rate service located on the Navisink River.
You need to eat on the early side since the dining room was empty by 8:30.
Menu hasn't changed in years although the prices have increased.
Think it is time for a change and more seasonal offerings.
The noise level is low, so it is perfect for older groups who don't want so much noise in the background.
Nice place but they give me no reason to go back for a few years.
There are other options in Red Bank to try.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Excellent food and staff! This wonderful establishment made my daughter's bridal shower a memorable one. The service they provided was outstanding.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Chicken pot pie gray tastes like boiled chicken corn starch and canned veggies ..yuk sent it back to to the kitchen and was charged for it.. not a first timer.. their quality is changing. Seafood soup was good but too hot.Actually had to add ice to the seafood soup to cool it!