“Quite impressed!”
Review of Danny's Steakhouse

Danny's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Danny's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 155 Restaurants in Red Bank
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Front Street
Transit: Don't feel like driving in, take the train in>>>>Red Bank Railroad Station 1/2 block away
Reviewed 21 January 2016

From the outside, you don't get the impression of how elegant the inside dining is! The staff was very helpful and attentive. The food was amazing. It was a little pricey, but for a romantic dinner, it was wonderful. It is elegant, with candlelight and soft music.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

I didn't expect that the sushi was that good in a steakhouse. Staff is friendly and they have great Local beers. Pricing is OK.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I was meeting a family member in downtown Red Bank, NJ for lunch. I do believe that the restaurant has only been serving lunch for maybe half a year. The bar is so comfortable because the atmosphere is so great. This place has been here for 40 years - one owner- and he takes pride in everything that is done there on a daily basis. The food is so good that you will often see him having lunch at the bar or dining with friends for dinner. I had a delicious goat cheese salad and soup and my brother had the soup as well and a chicken wrap sandwich. It is a great place to relax for lunch during the week, and the service is great, as usual. On weekends, there is a lot of football action at the bar, and the is always a sushi chef, if you are so inclined. PS - The pizza and burgers rock!!! And the steaks are among, if not, the best, if you want to have a relaxing meal in the dining room. There is on the street parking, or you can use the lot across the street behind the Galleria.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Went to Danny's with my family celebrate my birthday. The food was quite good. Danny does a nice job of making comfort food, good seafood and excellent steaks!

All the appetizers were very good. My son had wings, my daughter had homemade meatballs. Both were cooked to their satisfaction. The main courses are also very good!

I have the Filet, my daughter had the rack of lamb, and my son had ribs that melted off the bone!

The problem with Danny's, is the service is unfriendly, to cold! The hostess makes you feel like she's doing you a favor when she seats you, and the servers are no better than OK at best.

This is also easy to fix, it starts with better training and hiring people to have a personality and want to be there.

When you're spending a couple hundred dollars on dinner you don't want to feel like the people that are serving you would prefer to do something else. It seems like there are a bunch of college kids, who need to earn a few bucks. They should be working at surf taco.

Danny's you should man up and trai your people because the good news is that your food is good!

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Went to Danny's on November 12th for my birthday which was also restaurant week.Sat down and noticed they had Angry Orchard which is one of my favorites so I started with that and my GF ordered a drink as well.We ordered from the fixed menu so she ordered the house salad and I ordered the Caesar but our waitress raved about their balsamic dressing so I changed to the house as well.Waitress was right the dressing was very good so we both enjoyed our salads.For dinner I ordered the Grilled Fillet Mignon and She had the Berkshire Pork Chop.Her pork chop was huge and covered with some peppercorn applesauce which she said was really good so I had to try and it was good.My steak was fantastic.Cooked just as I wanted it and all I needed was a little salt to make it that much better.Our desert choice was cheesecake for me and chocolate cake for her.Desert was the reason for the 4 out of 5 rating as it was just ok.The cheesecake was what you would find at your local grocery store and the chocolate cake was the same.I could tell the cheesecake had likely just been pulled from a freezer and left to thaw.The owner was going from table to table to ask everyone how they were doing and how was everything which was nice to see.He came to our table before desert otherwise I would have been able to share my thoughts on the desert but he was very nice and we told him we enjoyed our meal.Would definitely go back as we both enjoyed but would just skip the desert