“Yummy! ”

Fratelli's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 142 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We had and have always had great meals. Last night We finally branched out and tried a couple of the dinner specials. I normally just have my rigatoni bolognese which is outrageous by the way! I had the veal burgundy, it was out of this world! I couldn't finish it all but my husband had no problem. We also tried a brick oven pizza Special they had it was also delicious, we also had the scallops again cleaned the plate. I must say everything is fantastic.. the staff is friendly. Just left a deposit to have my sons confirmation dinner there.

1  Thank mybabiesmd

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best local place for pizza and good Italian food. Their grandma pizza is outstanding. The eggplant parm is killer and my favorite. Family owned for years and really great people. Delivery available.

1  Thank ljgrim123
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here in a long time since we had moved away but now that we are back I'm so happy that's it's still the same owners and the food is still delicious!!! The Calamari Special that I had as an entree last weekend was outstanding, my husband had the cannelloni I had to stop him from licking the plate. We also ordered regular pizza and brick oven pizzas for the kids and their wasn't anything left!! Happy to be home again!! Missed this food!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My kids and I stop by there frequently for dinner, big menu, casual and more formal seating and we haven't ordered anything yet that we didn't like!

1  Thank michellengary
Reviewed 21 March 2016

The brick oven pizza is the best and a great calzone.We had a party with about 50 people, the food was delicious , freshly made and plenty served by a very attentive staff,.who packaged the leftovers to take home.. We had a great time, so accommodating.

1  Thank Geraldine A