“Great Italian, good food, huge portions, good service”
Review of Pazzo Restaurant

Pazzo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pazzo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 155 Restaurants in Red Bank
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: NJ Transit
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Try to get a table in the center of the restaurant or outside. We were stuck away in an aisle off the main restaurant. That being said, the food is super-good. Great Pasta and great Tuna. Very large portions, so either share or take home for another meal. The service was very good (our Server was Justin). They have a 2-for-1 Pasta night (I think it's Tuesday?), so will definitely be looking for that. The bar is also a great Bar scene and they have music sometimes. A little off the beaten Red Bank track but easy to park in the parking garage next door.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We've been here before, and come back here when we're in NJ because the food is simply outstanding. The Pappardelle Bolognese is simply outstanding. That's the good part.
Having made reservations and having arrived on time, I do not expect to wait 40 minutes for a table. Especially while I'm watching the host sit his buddies who come in with no reservations ahead of us. This happened at least four times, where people came in, explicitly stated to the young girl at the hostess desk that they had no reservations, and when the male host walked over and recognized his buddies they were immediately seated.
Great food and our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable, but I doubt we'll ever go back. There are too many good food options in Red Bank to put up with disrespect of this sort.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Pazzo is located on the edge of town, but is within walking distance of The Count Basie Theater and Two Rivers Theater. The venue and its staff are welcoming, helpful and it is pleasantly quiet enough to have an actual conversation with your guests without having to shout. The food is varied and universally well prepared - all at a reasonable price. This restaurant is definitely one that I would return to.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Dined here prior to attending a show t the Count Basis theater. my wife and I agree The food was fantastic,the service excellent, kudos to our waiter Robert. Will done here again and recommend it to others.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank kenjde
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Ok... The debate as to where So. NJ ends and No. NJ starts was not resolved. That being said, this establishment went well beyond and did a great job!!!

1st, sitting me in traffic and at a point where it was hard to hear the Cool Manayunk Chick speak to me was NOT what this COL expects or enjoys.
2, However, this place, excelled in a very American outlook on traditional Italian dishes. Point is, this Office and Gentleman would have gladly eaten my meal nearly anywhere! It was very well done & served with more than a smile.
3, Jared and later at the bar. Demi were on top of their service game and made the evening fun. Each treated the COL's wife very well, yet, at this anniversary dinner I felt as though the humor was at my expense... Perhaps I should have made CMC pay?

BLUF: Go and enjoy!