All reviews staten island burger king very clean hotel new jersey off route best westerns two queen beds the staff was friendly and helpful great place to stay indoor pool waffle maker yogurt excellent hotel the breakfast area into nyc parking lot tina
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Paid a lot of money for two nights and when housekeeper came to our door was asked to return in one hour. We left 45 minutes later and housekeeper saw us leave but no attempt was made to return to our room to clean it even though housekeeper was in the hall and saw us leave.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I experienced a quick check-in, with a clean room, great breakfast, fast wi-fi, good price. I enjoyed the river view with coffee in the morning. It was a pleasant surprise. On check-out, staff went the extra mile to looked up my rewards # to add my stay to my account.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Excellent Value for the money to attend the USATF Youth Indoor Track Meet in Staten Island, NY! The room included a Jacuzzi tub which was a treat for my daughters muscles after competing their last running events! The location of the hotel to Ocean Breeze Athletic Complex required daily Bridge/Expressway tolls fees. But overall, a good hotel experience.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I've stayed there a ton of times. Never had any issues and the price is pretty good to stay. The hotel is usually quiet and I like the business center when I need to do business on the computer. The pool is great too!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Couldn’t find a hotel within a reasonable price in NYC for New Years Eve, so I searched nearby hotels in Jersey. Best Western was the by far one of the most affordable hotels in the area and also had good reviews so I decided to stay there. Which was a great choice!

Date of stay: December 2017