“Trendy”
Review of Just

Just
Reserve with OpenTable
Just is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 90 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Jake Brown Rd & Fairway Ln
Description: JUST Restaurant & Lounge is a city-style Contemporary American dining oasis located in the heart of New Jersey. Our menu consists of artfully prepared culinary creations that diners have described as “too pretty to eat”. But rest assured- each ingredient works together in a way that appeals to both the eye and the palate. Our culinary team chooses only the best quality ingredients to create the unique plates that set JUST apart from other restaurants in the area. Diners find themselves transported to a different city the moment they step through our doors and every detail in the design works together to set the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Altogether the elegance of the décor, the unparalleled presentation of the cuisine and the attentiveness of our wait staff, your experience at JUST is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is very trendy,the food is better than good but what sets it apart is the way it's prepared with unique combination not usually found in area. Service was good.The floor was a bit crowded felt like I was on a double date with the couple next to us but all in all great spot for a nice evening out.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

So my wife & I, plus 2 other couples went to Just last night and the place is incredible. When we first pulled up we were a little skeptical because you think you are pulling into a gas station (technically you are) and then you see the sign for Just (next to a convenience store). When you walk in the atmosphere is very chic and has a cool lounge type feel. For apps I had the Spicy Tuna Cones & my wife had the crab & shrimp tatter tots. They were amazing. For dinner I had the Volcano Seared Tuna & she had the Coconut Shrimp Curry, probably the best tuna dish I’ve had to date. All in all everyone in our group raved about how great the food was, from the apps to dessert. This was easily in my top 3 dinning experiences in my life. Samantha our waitress was well versed in the menu and extremely helpful & attentive. The prices are on the expensive side but well worth it, highly recommend Just and we will be going back very soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The atmosphere is New York modern in that Just is a big room with many tables. We were fortunate to have a very pleasant waiter. His suggestions, which we took, were right on the money. I seem to recall a limited menu; not too many choices in any one area, however what we did order was very good.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Food is always so good but you have to know what to order here, some things are just ok. Service is always great, restaurant always very clean, it’s a hidden gem in old bridge for a really nice meal, since we don’t have fine dining restaurants here in OB

Reviewed 10 November 2017

As everyone mentioned previous, the location is like a rest stop off the turnpike. But for JERSEY rest stops are a state treasure. You find better food there then in most towns in this part of the woods. Been here almost 30 years and this is better then then most. The food was fresh and the staff friendly. I would definetly go back again.

Been to Just? Share your experiences!