“So yummy!”
Review of Dot's Pastry Shop

Dot's Pastry Shop
Ranked #2 of 12 Bakeries in Ocean City
Description: We are a seasonal retail bakery. Please call for hours open.
Description: We are a seasonal retail bakery. Please call for hours open.
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Get the glazed donuts! They are so good! Such a cute shop - it's obvious why they have been in business so long. What a fun OCNJ tradition!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Carbs, carbs, and more sweet carbs! The donuts are fresh and flavorful as are all the other pastries we have tried-cinnamon rolls, bear claws, apple fritters, twists, sticky buns. I do wish the sticky buns had a bit more goo on them but they are still very good. I love to see family run businesses succeed so it is nice to know Dot’s continues to do well.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank NoraK22
Reviewed 30 July 2020

Lovely place with great donuts, but it needs gluten free options! We love Dots but now we have to go to two bakeries.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2019

Awesome to go and see the original style of business, oh and the pastries are awesome. Great family business

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Dot’s is about 3 blocks from my family’s beach house. I always look forward to when they open for the season and am a little bit sad when they close.

I’ve always found the pastries to be fresh, reasonably priced, and served by very friendly staff.

I like supporting the smaller, family owned type businesses so Dot’s is a win-win.

I’m looking forward to what I hope are many more seasons enjoying Dot’s!

Date of visit: September 2019