Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
All reviews next year keep coming back rooms are clean last minute diane block motel wildwood boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

My family and I have been coming to Wildwood for 30 years. Due to COVID we were unable to rent at our usual spot but at the last minute Ivanhoe was able to accommodate us in the downstairs of the hotel's house. Darlene and Diane were extremely helpful throughout our stay. The staff was pleasant and the rooms were clean. We always had plenty of the towels. The pool was not too crowded and there was always a guaranteed parking spot. We were less than a block from the boardwalk and beach and there was a cute little ice cream spot with mini golf and a bike rental place right by the hotel off the boardwalk. We already booked the house for next year! Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2020
motel manager, General Manager at Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

We are ready for your 2021 vacation!! Happy you enjoyed our location and staff. We will see you soon!!

Reviewed 15 June 2020

We been comeing here for years. Its so close to boardwalk. Owner is very nice and sweet.Rooms are clean and price is cheap for being so close to boardwalk. We love wildwood and love the ivanhoe. Thank you

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

It has been our pleasure to have you as our guests for all these years. Thanks for your continued support and we will see you soon!!

Reviewed 27 September 2019

This was my husband Ron and my sixth stay at the Ivanhoe Motel. From the time you check in Marguerite always makes you feel welcome. She always wants your stay to be perfect, and it always is. What can I say about Darlene and Diana, we love them. Our room is always spotless when we arrive and they go out of their way to make sure we have everything we need. They are the best and one of the reasons we keep coming back. Patrick and Kelly are new this year and are really nice. This Motel is so close to the beach and boardwalk which makes its location ideal. We will definitely be back next year. See you soon Marguerite, Darlene and Diana. We cannot wait until next year.

Date of stay: September 2019
nwmotelman, Manager at Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

We really appreciate your kind comments regarding your stay at the Ivanhoe. It has been our pleasure having you as our guests. Can't wait until we see you next year!!

Reviewed 4 September 2019

I was very disappointed when i saw my room. I followed the positive reviews but I don't understand people who accept this lack of cleanliness. For the price I paid $265 US a night, I expected more than that. I had a 2 room + kitchen + living room. The only good thing about this hotel is the proximity to the boardwalk and the beach and they have lots of parking. That's it. The pool was not well maintained and we could see green in the stairs coming in the pool. The bottom of the pool was dirty and everything needs to be cleaned and painted. Sofa is so old it hardly supports you! My husband had to sleep on it and it was very bad. Carpet floors were dirty, kitchen, we did not even eat in it... bathroom need to be redone. Wifi works on and off... OMG, never again. I had room 8.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 29 August 2019

It's an okay place to stay because it's walking distance to everything, the pool is very clean, and cleaned everyday, as well as housekeeping that cleans daily The back had a nice seating area with barbeque grills.. It's not updated, and a comfortable matress and pillows that were comfortable would have been a big plus.

Date of stay: August 2019