Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$259
View deal
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019

Since the early 60's Fathers Day was our kickoff to Summer vacation, a week at the Panoramic! My Mom and Dad would use their tax refund each year towards our vacation there. The Panoramic is literally our 2nd home! It's such a great place for a family. The location is so convenient. We'd rarely used our car when we got there
because most major attractions are within walking distance of the motel. Loved playing shuffleboard where the umbrella tables now stand. During our stay there, we often had our grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins stop by or even stay at the Panoramic with us.
I have also taken my children there several times. At the age of 59 now, and even though my parents are no longer with us, the Panoramic and Fathers Day hold many happy memories for me and my family! I hope to get back there very soon! (blk/wht picture is my Dad, me and my brothers and sister leaving to go to the Panoramic. 2nd picture are my kids in the early 90s with the standard picture at the umbrella table). Hope to find more pics soon to send. Thank you for being such a reliable and awesome place to vacation!
~Lynn Coppola

Trip type: Travelled with family
nwmotelman, Manager at Panoramic Motel Apts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

We are humbled by such a beautiful review. It’s so satisfying to have you and your family stay with us for such a length of time. We appreciate you taking time to write about your memories.

Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

My wife and I, with family and friends had a fantastic stay at the Panoramic motel. Large rooms with separate living room and bedroom along with a kitchen may the stay even better. The place was extremely clean and well maintained. All of us who stayed there (we had 7 rooms total) loved the place and will definitely return time and again. The owners were very friendly and attentive. We have and will continue to recommend the Panoramic to friends and family. Oh and it's 1 block from the boardwalk.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
SuzanneSB674, Manager at Panoramic Motel Apts, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Thanks so much! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Went to Wildwood with friends for a reunion...stayed at Panoramic Hotel. Nice big clean rooms..effiency style, full size fridge, had all cookware and dishes to stay awhile..Chris and Sue were great hosts will use them again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks so much! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 February 2019

The first time I had come to this motel it was awesome! But I come here every year with my entire family for vacation. And every time it just gets better!!! The rooms are really clean and the cleaner people try to clean your room when your out of the hotel so they don't bother you! My family always gets the same rooms every year witch is so nice of Chris the owner because we love it. The pool area is so nice and it has plenty of lounge chairs for sun tanning and drying off. People think that the pool closing at 6:00 pm is bad but look on the bright side.1 if we did not get out of the pool at 6 pm then you wouldn't be able to go get pizza on the board walk then go on rides and play games. Would you. And 2 you can swim in the morning.Also people think its tounting when they turn the lights on in the pool. But I find it cool and beutifull to look at on nights. The beach, board walk, miny golf, hassels ice cream, samuals pancake house, and the candy shop is all in walking distance!!!!! There is so much you can do. Rooms are big and relaxing. Big oven, stove, microwave, and cabinets. There is also a grill spot for a nice barbicue diner. Chris and Sue the owners are really nice and welcoming. They are nice and will take any request you ask for. Me and my family really like it here and will keep coming here every year for sure.

Room tip: a tip is that if you have mabey and older person with you pick a room by the stairs.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
nwmotelman, Manager at Panoramic Motel Apts, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2019

Thank you Nicole for taking time to write such a wonderful review. Its guests like you that make our job so easy and enjoyable. We appreciate you staying with us for so many years and look forward to seeing you again this summer. I would just to clarify one thing you mentioned: Our pool closes at 7:00 pm not 6pm. It has been that way for a number of years. Again, thanks for the 5 star rating!!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I visit every September for the NJ Fireman’s Convention. Once again our department stayed at the Panoramic. It was so much fun! The rooms were spotless and Chris and his wife welcomed us back. We have a special dinner on Friday night on the patio and we were so happy to invite them to join us.
This is a family run establishment and Chris is always available if you need anything.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
nwmotelman, Manager at Panoramic Motel Apts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

It is always a pleasure to have your convention stay with us. We have made many friends over the years and always enjoy seeing you folks year after year. Thank you again for your kind comments and choosing the Panoramic!!