“Cookies ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Scala Pastry
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Needed my cookie fix and found it. Worth driving 20 plus miles to grab some sweets. Great service also a big plus.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I spent 20 years of my adult life in N Brunswick. I haven’t been is Scala in at least 15 years going back to New Brunswick days. I stopped in today to grab the Italian Sesame cookies which have always been my favorite. I grabbed a few freshly filled cannolis which were over the top. Great cookie selection also. Love this place.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I go here sometimes because it's close to my daughters house & their cookies and cakes are very good & their Italian bread is also very good!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

No matter the time of day I would visit this bakery, their rolls are always stale. I don't go there any more.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great Italian pastry is relatively rare in New Jersey despite a relatively large population of Italians and Italian-Americans.

This is the typical family bakery with the iconic little old lady with the accent baking up all the standard treats with special goodies here and there.

Miss the days when I lived across the river and every neighborhood had one of these.