“Something different”
Review of Veganized

Veganized
Ranked #4 of 231 Restaurants in New Brunswick
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I am definitely a carnivore but I do enjoy vegetarian meals once in a while. So vegan was something new. They have a great and varied menu and everything we ordered was super delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We are vegetarians leaning to the vegan side, and are always looking for good vegan dining-out options. We were in New Brunswick for a musical at the State Theatre and heard about Veganized. It is a short walk from the theater. What a great find! We shared our meals so had twice the fun. Every bit was delicious and the environment was excellent. To boot we met a musician who had just played in the musical, and sat next to old friends we haven't seen in a while. A thoroughly delightful experience, from the food to the service. Don't miss the great artwork on all the walls!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Atmosphere: We sat upstairs for full service. Not sure why, but this place was loud due to the conversations patrons were having and the music. We had to practically shout to have a conversation.
Service: Not bad. Our waitress was courteous. Glasses were filled regularly. It seems to take a while for our food to arrive, but it could be because we mainly just sat around and waited as we were eventually tired of shouting to have a conversation.
Food: Food was amazing. We started with the Morockin Grill which was grilled king trumpet mushrooms with moroccan spice marinade. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection. We also had the Philly Grilled flatbread (cashew cheese, slow cooked peppers and onions, roasted cremini mushrooms, arugula) and Mackin Cheeze (elbow pasta, sweet potato cashew cream, bread crumbs, smoked shiitake, roasted broccoli). The flatbread was a wonderful balance of the crusty bread, tangy and creamy cashew cheese, earthy mushrooms, sweet tomatoes, and bitter arugula. The Mackin Cheeze was extraordinary. We inhaled the huge bowl and wanted more. We agreed that no one would be able to tell the difference between this vegan version and a non-vegan version. It was cheesy, creamy, well seasoned, and the pasta had the perfect texture. The smoked shiitake mushroom elevated the dish even further and the broccoli was a welcomed bite of freshness. A very well executed dish.
We would definitely return to try their other dishes, but probably just as take-aways.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The service, portions and presentation is CRAZY nice. The food is delicious here. I have yet to have something that I didn't like.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

So, I have a dear friend who is a diehard vegan. (Are there any other kind!) Every time we get together it's a struggle to find a restaurant to meet both our needs. This time I came prepared. She was in NB for a long weekend so I did a little research and found Veganized. With a name like that how could it not meet her needs. A review of the menu lead me to believe I could find something that did not contain nuts or legumes. I had the Quinoa Salad and it was delicious! Not sure what my friend had because it was really vegan. Hoping to have a chance to return!