See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My name is Irene endreson, I'm so grateful for Lisa, she went above and beyond her duty!!❤there should be more people like her!! Also my MANY thanks to Michael from the restaurant, he also went beyond!THANKS to ALL of them!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I am retired from a county social services provider. This motel was used by the county and other social service providers as "emergency housing" for homeless clients. My review is based on feedback that clients and staff have given.
This place is an old, run down motel that caters to a clientele that frequently uses it as emergency housing. The rooms smell like years of cigarette smoke is infused in the walls. The carpet is dirty and worn and the linens are threadbare. If you can afford A better place or have other options AVOID!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Dom S
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Thought I'd take a chance considering it was for one night. Big mistake! Upon arrival I attempted to pay with a credit card. The owners refused and demanded cash. After seeing the place I left. This place is a dump!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God I left.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A z
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Everything is old, ramshackle. The room smells cigarettes and Indian food. Suddenly electricity and water went off. I would avoid this place at any cost. There are nicer motels around in the same price range.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms there
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gabin4u
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I spent a night at this place in May. My preferred hotels were booked out (Saturday night), but based on the two-star rating and the price ($109 plus tax) I expected a somewhat decent place. What I found though was a totally neglected, run-down dump, inside and out. Asphalt surface of parking area was broken and full of pot-holes. Room was dark, dirty, shabby, and very smelly; furniture and carpet full of cigarette stains (non-smoking room!). I put a towel on the armchair before I dared to sit down. Contrary to description of room no satellite-TV, no Wi-Fi.

I would have run away on the spot but with no rooms available in the neighborhood and because I would have lost one night's payment I stayed. Thank goodness, the bed sheets looked ok. I was exhilarated to get out the next morning.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo