“lunch on a Saturday afternoon”

Luigi's Restaurante & Pizza
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 23 May 2017

stopped in with my wife for a quick lunch and, as always, very good food. We order take out sometimes but this was on the way and we figured a quick stop. Not disappointed.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Been living in the area a couple of years and haven't been impressed with the pizzeria options. Tried Luigis tonight and had an enjoyable meal. We had chicken parm and chicken marsala.Service was good. Both dishes were very good. The calamari
appetizer wasn't bad either. Haven't tried their pizza but there was a lot of take orders
being filled.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting our daughter and her family in New Jersey recently. We were interested in Italian food and her husband ( from the area) recommended Luigis. It was fabulous! One of the best Italian meals I've ever had. Superb Sauce. When they came for Easter we asked them to bring two quarts of Luigi's sauce. Salad was very small but main course was outstanding. This is not a fancy restaurant but an extension of a pizza shop. If you're not into fancy restaurants but are looking for an unpretentious location with great food you'll want to visit Luigis!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Please bring vegan Pizza Many pizzerias are now offering Vegan menus bring some selections Also you should not be charging extra on credit card charges if under a minimum.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The Grandma Pizza is exceptional! Actually, for a casual Pizza & Italian type restaurant, I'm always amazed how consistently good their food is. That is a sign of a well run restaurant. The owners and all their staff are friendly & efficient. I love going here. Sometimes people reserve their 5-star reviews on fine dining, or fancy restaurants. I judge a restaurant by how well they execute their type & style of restaurant. It's hard to find a better casual Italian/Pizza place.

Been to Luigi's Restaurante & Pizza? Share your experiences!