“Loved it!”
Review of Noodlefan

Noodlefan
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Finally convinced the hubby to stop in during the week. So glad we did. Good food. Nice presentation. Nice atmosphere. They even offer Thai iced coffee which I must have next time. You can order healthy too. So, something for everyone. Oh, and did I mention that it's ridiculously reasonable? But stay away, because I don't want to give away all my secret places.
The girl could have been friendlier. But maybe she was just having a bad day.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is a small place and you can eat in, not just take out. Decent décor. Quiet when we have been there. Food is tasty. You pick the protein (chicken, shrimp, beef, pork, tofu, etc.) you get the picture. Then you pick the noodle style you like. Various Asian styles. I had Pad Thai when we were there with chicken and it was really very delicious. I have to make sure to not go too often or my calorie intake will be way over the top!@##$%^&!!!
Go and enjoy. Nice quiet place for lunch. Haven't tried dinner there yet.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

A friend recommended this to me, so we gave it a try. Nice selection of dishes at very reasonable prices. We had the crispy salmon, patatim, and pad thai. All were delicious, and nicely presented as was the fried bananas and ice cream we had for desert. Friendly, efficient service, and a pleasant atmosphere. We'll be back! Added bonus, it's BYOB.

2  Thank Shayna J
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Great food for such a small place. Our favorite is the Papa Noodles with chicken. No green peppers for me. The food is delicious and the service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

The shrimp rolls and wonton soup were very good. The salad itself was good, but I was surprised by the dressing - the peanut was thick enough that it tasted like peanut butter was spread on my salad. The rice and Pad Thai portions were huge. But, while the rice was pretty good, it lacked some taste so my husband had to douse it in soy sauce. The Pad Thai was a bit sweet, which was okay at the start but became too much as I worked my way through the dish.

Other reviews are spot on about the service. One young woman was doing everything from answering the phone, seating guests, backing up the waitress, etc. The timing of each course did not work, especially given the small table size. The appetizer, salad and soup came at the same time. Then, a few minutes later came the main course. I had to keep one plate on the bench seat next to me!

The food is very reasonably priced, but we will not return - hit or miss on the different dishes, I don't want my courses at the same time and I don't want to eat with one of my dishes sitting on the seat next to me. We might, however, think about picking up appetizers to go.

Been to Noodlefan? Share your experiences!