“Marshas33”
Review of Noodlefan

Noodlefan
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Great food for such a small place. Our favorite is the Papa Noodles with chicken. No green peppers for me. The food is delicious and the service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

The shrimp rolls and wonton soup were very good. The salad itself was good, but I was surprised by the dressing - the peanut was thick enough that it tasted like peanut butter was spread on my salad. The rice and Pad Thai portions were huge. But, while the rice was pretty good, it lacked some taste so my husband had to douse it in soy sauce. The Pad Thai was a bit sweet, which was okay at the start but became too much as I worked my way through the dish.

Other reviews are spot on about the service. One young woman was doing everything from answering the phone, seating guests, backing up the waitress, etc. The timing of each course did not work, especially given the small table size. The appetizer, salad and soup came at the same time. Then, a few minutes later came the main course. I had to keep one plate on the bench seat next to me!

The food is very reasonably priced, but we will not return - hit or miss on the different dishes, I don't want my courses at the same time and I don't want to eat with one of my dishes sitting on the seat next to me. We might, however, think about picking up appetizers to go.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Very good Thai food, reasonable prices and a fair selection of the basic Thai cuisine. NoodlEvan will deliver locally.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

We'd driven by this place many times, finally on a Saturday afternoon we stopped by for a late lunch, it was about 2:30 so the place was pretty much empty. The staff were very nice and quite attentive. We explained to our waitress that we'd never eaten there before and asked for her suggestions, she said, Bulalo beef soup and drunken noodles. We ordered spicy because we read that the food wasn't very spicy there. The heat was perfect, not overkill, just great flavor.
The prices were well in line, we had one coffee drink and one tea, all well priced.
Considering the great service and good food, we will be back for sure!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

This is a wonderful Thai restaurant and the food is excellent. The challenge is the service. The main waitress is very sweet and friendly but she is always there and does all the work, the other workers really don't help her and one barely speaks English. I have been here several times and will continue to come. The one thing I don't suggest is teh whole fish, its expensive and overcooked. Their drunken noodles, pad thai and curries are great. I think they need more help who do everything, everyone needs to serve drinks, take orders, bus tables etc...but I highly suggest going with the caveat of be patient. Sometimes service has been great, sometimes not...it is byob and bring a sweater, some sections are drafty.

Been to Noodlefan? Share your experiences!