“Lunch”
Review of Tomatopies

Tomatopies
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Delicious!!! If you love thin pizza tonight this is the spot!! With a twist on the classic Marguerite pizza too- sesame seeded crust and pesto swirls!!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I get the chicken saltimboca all the time! It is absolutely delicious!!! The pizza is Delish too! Definitely a nice addition to the area and the delivery is always fast and the food comes HOT unlike other places in town!! :)

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We had just moved to the area and was told this is the best pizza. We eat pizza at least once a week and sometimes twice. If this was the quality of pizza in the area, we were going to move. We had their specialty; a kind of Grandma's pizza. The sauce tasted it was out of can. The cheese was not melted and came off the pizza. I would never try it again. Since then, we have found pizza in the area that is quite good.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This is the best pizza out of 20 other places I visited in the county. It's almost like Brooklyn pizza. Service is also good.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times. The food is usually pretty good, but the meal you actually get doesn't always match the description on the menu. I ordered a chicken dish that was supposed to be in a tomato based sauce, it came out with a cream based sauce, when I asked about this, the server insisted the sauce was as described. The meal was good, but not really what I ordered. Next time I tried to clarify the menu description and the teenager taking the order mumbled something that made no sense. She obviously didn't know basic menu ingredients, or cooking terms at all! Final chance I gave them was for take out. My sandwich was supposed to come with fries, got my order home...no fries. I called to let them know, and first they claimed it didn't include fries. I read the menu to them, and they agreed to give me fries on my next visit. I never went back to claim my fries.