“Great Neighborhood Place”

D & T Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We always get take out from here when we visit the area. The portions are VERY large, so consider sharing. Like the chicken parm, the chicken francaise, pastas. Very nice people run it.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for many years. The pizza and food is always great and consistent. The staff has always been friendly. My favorite is the Chicken Francaise over Penne pasta.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We have frequented this restaurant for years , never disappointed . There is nothing on the menu that we havent had , the specials YUM ! Always more than enough to take home ! I would go on a week night , the weekends are a wait . Enjoy !

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The food is average, the staff is very nice.
The owner is a nasty old man who berated various people while is was there.
I will not be back.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Picked up a couple of pizzas to go while visiting my mother over the Thanksgiving holidays... were good. Better to order a whole pie here as then it's made fresh, rather than slices from pies that are pre-made. Great attitude of the staff here. Reasonable prices.

Been to D & T Pizza Restaurant? Share your experiences!