“Cake for party”

Mendoker's Quality Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Monroe
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This bakery in an area legend.
Always great cakes and pastries.
We bought a BIRTHDAY sheet cake with a photo included. It was the talk of the party.
I highly recommend this bakery.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Was excited when they closed..hopeful that a good high quality scratch bakery would move in..after reopened, I went got a cupcake & roll to judge goods then was told by girls at counter same baker & owner...I was not optimistic. .got home took bite..cake course dry & crumbly, icing mostly crisco/ lard. Roll dry and flavorless.
Looks like I'll still b going out of town for bakery..

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Everything I have purchased was FRESH and delicious. They are very friendly.
the bakery looks clean. a bit pricey...

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We went when informed they had reopened . Nothing has changed , same dingy interior , minimal bakery product available . I had hoped they would have improved with the promise of improvements . Unfortunately not the case , we had been going there for years , then the quality dropped , prices increased and the service grew worse . I will not be returning anytime soon , which is a shame because they used to have excellent bakery items .

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

May the memories of this place live on
Third generation could not keep up to the times
Competition with the big box super market took its toll fair well

Date of visit: February 2016