“Delicious”

Add it.
Mendoker's Quality Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Monroe
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Everything I have purchased was FRESH and delicious. They are very friendly.
the bakery looks clean. a bit pricey...

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We went when informed they had reopened . Nothing has changed , same dingy interior , minimal bakery product available . I had hoped they would have improved with the promise of improvements . Unfortunately not the case , we had been going there for years , then the quality dropped , prices increased and the service grew worse . I will not be returning anytime soon , which is a shame because they used to have excellent bakery items .

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

May the memories of this place live on
Third generation could not keep up to the times
Competition with the big box super market took its toll fair well

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Awesome deserts never a disappointment. I buy the box lunch every time im in the neighborhood. The girls are very friendly and the food quality is always great. But expensive, But worth it

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Ooooo good ol' Mendokers bakery. I honestly havent been to this place since I was 15 years old. Well with a nice long bike ride I came here to visit it again and see if the interest was still there and the baked goods were good to go.

Well this is where it gets a little different. There is about 9 different stations that you feel like your playing musical chairs with a mime. I finally found myself in the middle of the store with different people telling me they could help me. I decided on ordering a sliced piece of cake and a chicken breast sandwich. Very well done, tasted very fresh and wouldnt complain. I do however have to take one star away because when I was sitting outside I felt like I was sitting on cinderblocks.