“Best Pizza in Monroe!”

Add it.
Villa Laura Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Definitely the best Pizza in Monroe. Italian owned. Excellent chicken parm, love the sausage and pepper pizza. Nice people. Great service.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I usually go in for pizza or other take out food. Everything is very good and the prices are reasonable. It is definitely one of the best Italian locations in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I stopped by this place for lunch one day, roughly 6 years ago while visiting my family. Do not be put off by the "dive" look of this place. All of your negative thoughts go right out the window when the food arrives. The portions are large, and the price is very fair for what you get. The staff here treats everyone like family - taking drinks and ordering items off the menu are based on an honor system. I have gone back with long months of absences and they still remember who I am and what I like to order.

You can tell that the food is made from scratch - the mozzarella is spectacular, and is made fresh every morning. I have been thoroughly impressed with everything they've served. Keep this place on your list of places to stop by for great Italian!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Villa Laura is our local Italian restaurant. We have known the owner since he opened and have seen his hard work pay off. The dining area was remodeled and the food was greatly improved over the previous owner. Have always enjoyed their chicken parm sub for lunch or dinner. Their different variety of pizza topping make for some delicious meals.

Reviewed 16 December 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try Villa Laura on Sunday night and were glad we did. Only one mile from our home, we've had pizza there before and thought that it was about time we ate a meal in the dining room. The room is tastefully decorated and inviting. I ordered eggplant with ziti and my wife had eggplant parmigiana, which was specially prepared since it wasn't on the menu. Our meals came with a side salad and terrific rolls with a dipping bowl of olive oil, garlic and herbs. Our waitress was very nice and pleasant. Overall, we enjoyed our first visit to Villa Laura and will no longer have to travel a great distance for excellent Italian food.