“Busy little place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My friends and I used to come here every Thursday night.... when we all lived close. Now we are far apart in towns where we now live but still come to Villa occasionally. We enjoy having lunch now instead of dinner. Menu has changed but still good and very casual. Wait staff is great. We always start with the calamari. Really good....not greasy at all and sauce served with it is very good. We all enjoy that and the soup (minestrone) is awesome. We vary on the main dish. The chicken Franchise is good with pasta.... eggplant parmigiana is good too. Everything is decent. A good little place to have a slice or two or if there is time a full lunch.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Excellent Eggplant Parm Sub. Love there Cannoli's and the fried Cagamari is to die for.Great dinning room. Music is Good and Great Atmosphere. I would suggest it to my Family and more friends.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We were a party of three and after visiting someone who lives nearby who suggested an excellent nearby Italian restaurant we loved the food here. The service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. I ordered meat Lasagna which was one of the best I've ever eaten. The portion was large and I only ate half. The other half is tonight's dinner. We will return again

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Busy family restaurants with large generous portions. Phone in orders to avoid long wait. Large and loud dining room--busy on weekends.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

La Villa is now La Capannina. My wife and I go for their Early Bird Special which is served 7 days a week from 2 to 5:30. They offer a fixed prix menu which includes soup or salad, entree, soda, desert and coffee for $14.99. Their menu is very substantial and includes pasta, chicken, fish and pork entrees. Their soups include two different soups of the day. I had the cream of potato soup and my wife had the cream of chicken soup which was delicious. The entrees are served with your choice of pasta. The entrees are substantial and very good. The desserts are NY cheese cake or cannoli. This is also a BYBO establishment.
The wait staff is very attentive and polite. All in all it is a great inexpensive dining experience.

2  Thank Allan W

Been to La Villa? Share your experiences!