“Take Puts and Rat In”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Busy family restaurants with large generous portions. Phone in orders to avoid long wait. Large and loud dining room--busy on weekends.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

La Villa is now La Capannina. My wife and I go for their Early Bird Special which is served 7 days a week from 2 to 5:30. They offer a fixed prix menu which includes soup or salad, entree, soda, desert and coffee for $14.99. Their menu is very substantial and includes pasta, chicken, fish and pork entrees. Their soups include two different soups of the day. I had the cream of potato soup and my wife had the cream of chicken soup which was delicious. The entrees are served with your choice of pasta. The entrees are substantial and very good. The desserts are NY cheese cake or cannoli. This is also a BYBO establishment.
The wait staff is very attentive and polite. All in all it is a great inexpensive dining experience.

2  Thank Allan W
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Good place. Good service. Food some nights not as good as other nights depending who is in the kitchen.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

My family has gotten take-out from here for years and to put it simply...we like it! We tried it because it was close to my parents and it has become a staple for us. They have a great selection of pasta, subs and salads as well as pizza that are priced reasonably. We love the mussels, the caprese salad and the complimentary rolls never go to waste. They may be more than a little brusk on the phone, but the food has always been good.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

This isn't necessarily about the restaurant. La Villa sent us a $15.00 coupon so on Sunday, we decided to go there. When we got the menu, it had a different name (I don't remember it). We asked the server what happened and we were told that it was no longer La Villa, even though the exterior sign said La Villa. The menu was different as well so we left. As we were walking out, the 'manager/owner' stopped us asked us what was wrong. We told him and he did offer to honor the coupon, however, the menu was different and we didn't like it.

I understand businesses get sold, but please be sure that the sign on the building and the menu are the same. In additional, place some sort of sign on the door of the change. I just don't like people who do business like this.

Been to La Villa? Share your experiences!