“Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Good place. Good service. Food some nights not as good as other nights depending who is in the kitchen.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

My family has gotten take-out from here for years and to put it simply...we like it! We tried it because it was close to my parents and it has become a staple for us. They have a great selection of pasta, subs and salads as well as pizza that are priced reasonably. We love the mussels, the caprese salad and the complimentary rolls never go to waste. They may be more than a little brusk on the phone, but the food has always been good.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

This isn't necessarily about the restaurant. La Villa sent us a $15.00 coupon so on Sunday, we decided to go there. When we got the menu, it had a different name (I don't remember it). We asked the server what happened and we were told that it was no longer La Villa, even though the exterior sign said La Villa. The menu was different as well so we left. As we were walking out, the 'manager/owner' stopped us asked us what was wrong. We told him and he did offer to honor the coupon, however, the menu was different and we didn't like it.

I understand businesses get sold, but please be sure that the sign on the building and the menu are the same. In additional, place some sort of sign on the door of the change. I just don't like people who do business like this.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My husband and I went there for dinner this past weekend. The food was not good at all and very overpriced for the quality and amount they gave us. We were there last year and liked it, the food has declined.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We live close by so this is our go to Italian restaurant. Pizza is good and sometimes inventive ! Bet good pasta dishes and great rolls. Either eating in or taking out, we've always enjoyed the food. The fresh tomato sauce is really good. Wait staff and pizza makers are always friendly and hospitable.

Been to La Villa? Share your experiences!