“Unbelievable value”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best value-for-money restaurants I have been to. Totally casual, solid menu, quality service and cooking. Terrific pizza. Just go...

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent authentic Italian food and great pizza. Their lasagna is the best in the area and they have real Italian cookies straight from Brooklyn! Delivery is always prompt and the food arrives hot. Nice people, great food and reasonable prices. What else can you ask for or expect?

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I live in the neighborhood and I love it. The thing I don’t like about it are the portion sizes. They are very large. I split the entrees and order my own appetizer. It is a great neighborhood restaurant. Really good pizza, love the mussels, my friend always orders the pork chop. If you don’t want to drive too far and live nearby. Stop in, have a slice, have dinner, or a cappacino.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We were there for a Sunday lunch. Just beat the church crowd. The place appears to be popular with the regulars. Reasonable prices coupled with a senior citizen discount

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

If your kitchen facility can't cook a square pie without burning the edges and having burn spots on the bottom, DON'T SAY THAT'S HOW IT IS. I did not order a burn pie (crust is the best part why would I eat burn crust???). Very disappointed. Should have ordered from D&T's for pickup.................. Which I did..

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Antonio's? Share your experiences!