“Authentic Greek Food”

Faros Greek Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a very pleasant restaurant with authentic Greek cuisine. The owners are on premises: she runs the front of the house and he runs the kitchen. Everyone on the staff is friendly. It's small, so if you're going to go for dinner, I suggest you call and make a reservation!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have been here 3 times for lunch. The food is excellent and the staff is very good. This is a very small place so if you go for dinner you would definitely need a reservation. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Good food. Cute small place. Love the Greek potatoes with their gyros. Service is good. Haven't tried other dishes yet because I love gyros and partial to that dish.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Went there for dinner, we wanted something different, We ordered for appetizers the grilled octopus which was tender, with lemon it was delicious. We also ordered the different spreads with the pita bread. Worth getting again. I could of just eaten that. I had chicken souvlaki, it was really good. Dinner was excellent would definetely go back again. This time I want to try lunch and order a whole bunch of appetizers.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great Greek food great prices and selections
Terrific staff pleasant and efficient
Love it
It's small but we don t care !!!

Been to Faros Greek Cuisine? Share your experiences!