“Excellent Greek Food”

Faros Greek Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been here 3 times for lunch. The food is excellent and the staff is very good. This is a very small place so if you go for dinner you would definitely need a reservation. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food. Cute small place. Love the Greek potatoes with their gyros. Service is good. Haven't tried other dishes yet because I love gyros and partial to that dish.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went there for dinner, we wanted something different, We ordered for appetizers the grilled octopus which was tender, with lemon it was delicious. We also ordered the different spreads with the pita bread. Worth getting again. I could of just eaten that. I had chicken souvlaki, it was really good. Dinner was excellent would definetely go back again. This time I want to try lunch and order a whole bunch of appetizers.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great Greek food great prices and selections
Terrific staff pleasant and efficient
Love it
It's small but we don t care !!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The restaurant is very tiny so I would suggest making a reservation. I liked my meal BBQ octopus and lemon potatoes), but it was not exceptional. Initially, they severed me cold potatoes that appeared to be hanging around for some time. Upon request they were replaced with fresher potatoes. While the potato portion was generous, the octopus portion was not.