“Faros restaurant”

Faros Greek Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great Greek food great prices and selections
Terrific staff pleasant and efficient
Love it
It's small but we don t care !!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The restaurant is very tiny so I would suggest making a reservation. I liked my meal BBQ octopus and lemon potatoes), but it was not exceptional. Initially, they severed me cold potatoes that appeared to be hanging around for some time. Upon request they were replaced with fresher potatoes. While the potato portion was generous, the octopus portion was not.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hidden Gem! Don't let the strip mall venue fool you. This is a small, family run restaurant with lovely service and the best of Greek cuisine. The best pasticcio ever. My favorite is the lamb shank in a veggie/lemon sauce. Falls of the bone. Complimentary olive spread and herb butter with toasty bread. Try the flaming saginaki cheese to start, you will love it! Take-out if you wish. BYOB. It is small and can get busy, so make a reservation for peak times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't let the outside facade fool you, the food is authentic and amazing! They accommodated our large party (5 adults, 2 kids) last minute. The food was incredible! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals and there was enough leftover for lunch the next day. PS it's BYOB but there's a liquor store within walking distance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place has great food, a good sized menu, attentive staff. My mom and I ate here for lunch while I'm visiting from out of town. We will have to go for dinner next time I'm here. This was excellent. I had the beef and lamb gyro with fries and my mom had a salad. The fries have a bit of seasoning and feta on them. It was a nice touch. The gyro is generous and fresh. There are a lot of items that look intriguing on the menu. A large group behind us had a lot of good looking things on their table. The only negative is that it's small so I'm worried about getting a table for dinner - we will see...